Online ticket sales is closed
India's toughest 25K. The ultimate trail, spectacular views and an experience you will be super proud of at the finish line. Rs 1200+ till July 31st, 1400+ till Aug 31st and 1600+ till Sept 30th when online regn close. Spot regn @2000 pre race day at expo on 14th Oct 9am -2 pm at Himalayan Hideaway 4km beypnd Shivpuri or 21km beyond Rishikeshi.
Your entry is not transferable to other people and is not cancelable. You must wear your race bib as issued, pinned on front.
- Participants need to be at least 12 years old for the 9km run
- Participants need to be at least 15 years old for the 15 km run
- Participants need to be at least 18 years old for the Half Marathon and 25Kand should have run a few runs of this distance before- this is India's toughest Half marathon
- Race packets MUST be picked up at expo in person, else by any representative
- Best to come in person to also get familiar with the location, parking and anything else you may need
- Connect with others on the facebook events page early to train together and car pool
- No race packet pick up on race day. Race packs and bib numbers have to be picked up at the expo
- Plan to be at the start at least 30 minutes before the start of the race as the races start on time and that is when the clock for the 15k, 21.1k and 25k starts ticking at the gun start. At 6:05 am we all move to the finish area 9km away.
- Certificates and medals must be collected at the finish line
- Any race related queries must be emailed to email@example.com within 2 days of the race results being put up on the website
- No refunds of registration amount or transfer of registration
- In the remote case of the run being canceled due to reasons of State or Nature, beyond the control of the organisers, there will be no refund of the registration amount
- NO BIB - NO RUN - NO MEDAL - NO CERTIFICATE.
TRAIN WELL FOR THIS TOUGH CROSS COUNTRY HALF MARATHON and 25K