Sunday September 24th, 2017,
2:00 PM Onwards
VIT University - Chennai Campus,
Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Chennai - 600127,
Our Esteemed Educational Institution VIT University Chennai Campus, is organizing a Mega Event “VIT UNIVERSITY CHENNAI NATIONAL LEVEL KIDS Marathon 2017” on 24 September 2017, Sunday to promote POOR CHILDREN EDUCATION and raise money for the specified social cause. The Mission of this event is to create awareness on education as well as inculcate the importance of the sports in young minds of future India. So that the Social Development can be achieved on bringing up the change in young minds for the social change through sports.
CATEGORY 1(1600MTS) : 2 P.M,
CATEGORY 2(1200MTS) : 3 P.M,
CATEGORY 3(800MTS) : 2 P.M ,
CATEGORY 4 (400MTS): 3 P.M ,
CATEGORY 5(200MTS) : 2 P.M ,
CATEGORY 6(100 MTS) : 3 P.M.
DECLARATION BY PARENT / GUARDIAN:
I,(father / mother / guardian) of participant hereby state as follows:
1) That the information about the participant provided at the time of registration is true and correct as per records and to the best of my knowledge. In the event if any information is found to be false, I understand that the participant can be automatically disqualified at any stage and that the registration fees paid shall stand forfeited and further that the participant shall not be entitled to any medal/certificate and in the event any such award or recognition is already conferred then the same is liable to be withdrawn.
2) I shall be solely responsible for the care of the participant all times and for their conduct and behavior and shall ensure that the participant is supervised at all times under proper adult care while at the venue or otherwise and throughout the duration of the event. I understand that in the event of any act by the participant including indiscipline/ misbehavior, violation of safety rules and university rules, etc., the organizers reserve the right to remove the participant together with any person accompanying the participant from the venue.
3) I have read and accept all the rules and regulations, as also detailed on VIT University National Level Chennai Kids Marathon Facebook page, Instagram page and Twitter page and as updated from time to time.
I understand that the organizers reserve the right to change rules, regulations, event conditions and I accept that the organizers’ decision shall be final and binding in respect of all matters concerning the event.
4) I fully understand that this is a sporting event and there is a possibility of risk of injury to the participant and I agree to hold the organizers indemnified and harmless in this regard.
5) I agree that the event being an outdoor event is subject to vagaries of weather and while the organizers would endeavor to conduct the event under as per schedule, in the event of bad weather, poor ground conditions, reasons of Act of God or for any other unforeseen reason and/or in the interest of health and safety and wellbeing of all participants, preventing the organizers from organizing the event, then I agree that the organizers shall have complete discretion and I shall not hold the organizers responsible for any loss, damages, etc. ,arising out of such non conduct/cancellation of the event.
6) I am aware and understand that the proceeds of this event will be used for charity purposes and as such in the event of cancellation of the event as discussed in paragraph 5) above, there will be no refund of the registration fees.
7) I agree that the vendors at the event such as food caterers and games stall providers would be available at the event for the benefit of children and other visitors and that these vendors are not the agents of the organizers and in the event of any issues concerning the vendors, I shall hold only the vendors liable and not the organizers.
8)By virtue of signing this document, I/We confirm that I/We have read and understood the contents of this declaration and I/We hereby confirm the participation of my child/warden and I/We hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organizers at all times.