Online ticket sales is closed
A tough set of runs through history and nature at an elevation of 6000-7500 ft in the Summer Capital of British India. There is a 6k, 13k, 21.1k and a 25k run distance. Come for a great mini vacation and an enjoyable running experience.
1700 + till end Jul and 1800+ till end Aug when online regn closes. Rs 2200 all inclusive for last minute regn at expo at Ashiana Restaurant at Ridge on Sat 23rd Sept - 9am - 12 noon
Your entry is not transferable to other people and is not cancelable.
You must wear your race bib as issued, pinned on front, and must not reduce its size or modify it in any way.
Entrants must not be accompanied on the course by cyclists, vehicles, or people not entered in the event.
Participants must be over 18 years of age
- Participants need to be at least 8 years old for the 6 km run
- Participants need to be at least 16 years old for the 13 km run
- Participants need to be at least 18 years old for the Half Marathon and longer
- Race packets MUST be picked up at expo in person, else by any representative
- Best to come in person to also get familiar with the location, parking and anything else you may need
- Connect with others on the Facebook events page early to train together and car pool
- No race packet pick up on race day. Race packs and bib numbers have to be picked up at the expo
- Plan to be at the start at least 30 minutes before the start of the race as the races start on time and that is when the clock for the 21.1k, 25K and 13K starts ticking at the gun start.
- Certificates and medals must be collected at the finish line
- Any race related queries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of the race results being put up on the website
- No refunds of registration amount or transfer of registration
- In the remote case of the run being cancelled due to reasons of State or Nature, beyond the control of the organisers, there will be no refund of the registration amount
- NO BIB - NO RUN - NO MEDAL - NO CERTIFICATE.