Saturday April 29th, 2017 to
Sunday May 28th, 2017,
6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Police Training College
The Corporate Sports Club (CSC) invites corporates for the corporate tennis ball tournament" CCL- Season 7 (Corporate Cricket League)" in this April 2017. The Corporate Sports Club is started in year 2011 as an organization that conducts sports events for the corporate to promote team spirit, fitness and fun through healthy competition. The balance of work and play is important to both the employee and employer. Participating in fun sporting activities can reduce stress levels while increasing one's physical fitness. Corporate teams are going to play in CCL - Season 7 in Nandanam Arts College, DB Jain College and Police Training College Chennai. Corporate Cricket League Format: Each Group has been divided into 4 teams and will have mandatory "three" league matches. The top 2 teams from each group will qualify to next round. Participation: Companies with active Corporate Identification Number (Company CIN Number) are eligible for Corporate Cricket League. Only Employees of the same company can participate in the matches. Official E-Mail ID’s of all participants will be verified. ID Cards of all participants needs to be carried to the matches compulsorily. Duration: The Matches would be spread over a period of two months played on Saturdays and Sundays. Uniform: All teams are requested to wear any common color T Shirt representing their team. No player would be allowed to participate without wearing shoes. Also no player is allowed to play in shorts. If team don’t wearing common jersey while playing will get 10 penalty runs. For more details contact Landline: 044 65251010 Mobile: 98844 64565 Website: www.corporatesportsclub.in Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.