Sunday June 11th, 2017,
6:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Outer Ring Road, Chennai.
Start point: 12.903172, 80.071168 - ORR (Mudichur entry) Finish point: 13.120265, 80.051760 - ORR (Nemilichery exit) Distance: 26 Km (one way ride) Parking space, Truck Lay by: 12.956010, 80.090265 (6km from start point) Categories: Men & Women
TIMELINE: Registrations Open: 6:00 am Registrations Close: 6:30 am Race Start time: 6:45 am Race Finish time: 8:15 am Results, Presentation Ceremony: 8:30 am Breakfast: 8:00 am
1. All participants will be awarded points based on their final standings.
2. The points will get accumulated from various competitive events held through out the year and the champions trophy (Men, Women) will be awarded on this basis.
PRIZES: Top 3 positions in each category of event will receive prizes as detailed below. 1st Prize:Medal, Certificate 2nd Prize: Medal, Certificate 3rd Prize: Certificate
RECOGNITION: Top position under the age of 18 and over the age of 40 will be recognised with a Certificate
1. The first 8 positions will get the following points : 25,20,16,13,10,8,6,4
2. Positions 9 and above will be given 2 points each for successful completion of the ride
1. We may open up limited spot registrations and the same will be charged Rs.250/participant
2. All registrations will be closed by 6:30 AM on 11th Jun 2017
3. TCC reserves the right to limit the number of participants in this event
1. No helmet no ride.
2. The road is not closed for this event and the rider will be considered as a regular user of the road
3. Follow all traffic rules
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.