Online ticket sales is closed
Hello Fitness Enthusiasts!
ActivNRG Athletic Club is glad to announce the most awaited monthly community running event, LSoM Run for January 2017!
LSoM (i.e. Last Sunday of the Month) Run is a not-for-profit community initiative for promoting health and fitness among the residents of our wonderful city.
The fifth edition of this run will be held on Sunday 29th January 2017 at Bapu Bridge, Beside PnR, Suyojit Riverside Road.
In this edition of LSoM we have a new distance category of 2.5 km for Children and Senior Citizens. We shall also be having the two original distance categories of 5 km & 10 km!
There will be a group warm-up session before the run start and stretching session post-run. Water & Energy drink will be provided on the route. Please join us for a healthy breakfast after the run.
Bapu Bridge, Near PnR, Suyojit Riverside Road.
5 km for Age 12+ only
10 km for Age 15+ only
Pre-registration online : Rs.50/-
Reporting Time: 6:15 am.
Registration : 6:15-6:30 am.
Warm-up: 6:30 am.
Start Time for 10k: 6:45 a.m sharp.
Start Time for 5k: 7:00 a.m sharp.
Start time for 2.5k : 7:10 a.m. sharp
We shall be accepting a limited number of spot registrations, but in order to save time we recommend you to pre-register online.
In case Spot registrations are filled-up, you may still participate however availability of breakfast is not guaranteed.
Please click here for easy online registration
1. You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health.
2. You take full responsibility for participating in the LSoM Run and do not hold the organizers or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
3. You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
4. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
5. You agree that the organizers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
6. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
7. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Organising team member or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
8. You confirm that any media recordings taken during the event participation may be used to publicize the event
9. Traffic directions / instructions : Please note that you shall be running on roads having traffic. For your own safety, please wear high-visibility clothing and run on the wrong side (facing oncoming traffic).
10. Please be mindful of the oncoming traffic and give way to vehicles whenever required.
11. Please help to keep our beautiful city clean and do not litter the run route or the breakfast point. Please use the dustbins provided for the purpose.
12. Registration fees cannot be exchanged or refunded.
13. Please do not park your vehicles on the Riverside Road (i.e. the route of the run). Please car-pool whenever possible and park your vehicles on the Savarkar Nagar side of the bridge near Bapu Asharm/ Chandsi Road.