A Yoga holiday for 3 days at the foot hills of Shathashrunga mountain range, Kolar district, Karnataka, India.
Take a break from the hectic life routine and explore the inner self in this serene atmosphere 80 KMs from Bengaluru, 250 KMs from Chennai.
Rejuvinate the body, mind and soul with energizing prana in this yogic holiday, guided by experienced yoga teachers from Monad Yoga Studio, Adyar, Chennai. Take the first step in yogic journey to enjoy profound experience that offers light to anyone seeking spiritual awakening and inner peace.
Highlights of the retreat:
• Understanding Yoga as a science • Rejuvenating Asanas and Relaxing Yoga Nidra • Body breathes air, soul breathes Prana - Experience the flow of Prana revitalizing the energy channels of the body • Yoga and its relevance in influencing physical and mental state • Experience Dharna the one pointed state of mind, entering the first step of Samyama • Zazen meditative practice for the accomplishment of 'nothingness' - Realize the absence of mind in that state of nothingness • Essence of Yoga philosophy • Visit to Avani a place of historical importance and age old carved structures of Chola period • Stargazing - Taking the time to look up at the night sky can be a magical experience
• Price Includes Transportation from Chennai( Monard studio) to the venue in Bengaluru
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.