Saturday November 18th, 2017
Culturals - Celebrate inclusivity
Celebrate the difference with music, dance and mime shows by/for the CPLD kids. "PARAGON" a scott team specialised in teaching music for the special children is brought by British Council and Exodus for "Train the Trainers" program. It is a honour that DCF has been chosen as a Training partner. Around 130+ special children, parents, volunteers, musicians are going to be trained in 6 differrent groups. This happens from Nov 6th to Nov17th. An anthem for differently abled cause is produced and be released before the finale. Many international artists of various genre are going to featue in this anthem bproduced both in Engish and Tamil.
In Finale there will be an inclusive performance featuring special children, Paragon, DCF team. Special featuring by Zimbabwae Blessing trios. Few celebrities and professional singers wil also perform. Creative performances by the winners of mime.
This is a fund raising event for our 2020vision. Donor passes available. Please support inclusivity.
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.