Online ticket sales is closed
When was the last time when you did something for the first time?
You think you are fit? Dare to pit yourself against our obstacle course and Bootcamp challenge? Then our Back2Basics fitness challenge is the right opportunity for you to reveal your primal instincts.
- Run a really tough 1km, through our soft beach sand course with serene surroundings of lush vegetation and an undulating terrain with 4 foot deep pits and 5 foot inclinations
- Complete our tough Obstacle course (Jump, skip, climb, slide and swing your way through our obstacles course to test your endurance.
- Think the ACTIVE mode is too soft for you. Bring out the Beast in you.
- Enhance the run to a 1.5 KM tough run, on even tougher terrain.
- Complete the 9 obstacles and
- Test your reserve strength on our Bootcamp challenge (a set of 6 tough Bootcamp activities to completely exhaust you)
There is no competition, just you against yourself. Every Finisher is a winner at the Back2Basics Fitness challenge.
What you get
Apart from a wonderful event , you also get
- Finisher Medal
- Fully Organic snacks platter
- Goodies from Vasantham Special School
Every 30 mins, we will also be conducting classes and demonstrations of Silambam, Zumba, Workouts , stunt dance and Martial arts. Feel free to participate in any of these classes for free.
Also checkout our ATV (all terrain vehicle) section and our fully organic and natural fruits, juices and snacks stalls at the venue
Post your registration, please mark yourself as "Going" in the following Facebook Event - https://www.facebook.com/events/647873112063141/
More details about the event will be intimated with a separate website and via email, once registration is done.
For any questions / clarifications feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9600036757
- While booking your tickets, please choose the appropriate race slots
- Event slots cannot be changed post booking
- Kindly report atleast 15 mins prior to your event start timing
- The BIB number allocated to you would be your identification throughout the event.
- BIB, T-shirt & and goodies distribution dates would be intimated to you a week before the event
- Spot registrations are not encouraged
- All participants agree to both e-sign and physically sign an indemnity disclaimer for the event
- All participants are required to wear running shoes on the track
- We belive all our Finishers are Winners. On completing the course we would provide you with your Medals and Refrshments
- As a convenience measure we would be providing a baggage counter at the venue. This is only a convenience measure, and any articles deposited here are at owners risk
- Separate portable toilet facilities would be provided for both our male and female contestants