Cubbon Park,Kasturba Road
00:00 - 00:00
NOTE: Clicking this link takes you to the event's website that may or may not be maintained by Eventjini. That website's terms and conditions with respect to data, privacy and other policies are different and you do so at your risk.
In the WORLD PEACE 10K RUN & 5K RUN which will be held on the 20th of September commomorating International Day of Peace (United Nations) ALL THE PARTICIPANTS ARE WINNERS FOR PEACE and will receive the World Peace Medals after compleating the 5k & 10k. This event is unique in its self that it promotes running for peace, singing for peace, speaking for peace, dancing for peace, acting for peace and painting for peace.
1. WINNERS: All peace participants who complete the 5k & 10k will receive Peace Medals and every runner, painter, singer, actor and speaker will be a winner. There is no first, second or third but only winners for peace.
2. TIMING: All runners who wish to check their timing may do so on their own timing watches as the organisers will not provide any timers. This event is about participating for the promotion of World Peace.
3. ENTRY FEE: The entry donation of Rs.550 per head which you pay as donation (TO WLW FOUNDATION) will go for covering your medal, certificates, bib numbers, breakfast and peace flags cost. If you wish you may donate more amount which will go directly to the WLW Foundation projects.
4. PEACE T-SHIRT: Interested people/participants may purchase the World Peace T-Shirt by paying Rs.300 per piece.
5. EVENT EXPENSES: Other expenses such as 30 officials charges, venue charges, route markers, race director, cleaning, toilets, Start/Finish Arch, publicity expenses, peace posters, Mini Stage, transportation, Sound System, Warm Up Dance Troup Charges, event management charges and First Aid will be covered through sponsors. Any excess funds generated will be donated to WLW Foundation which works for People with disabilities and Peace Programs.
6. VENUE: Start and finish inside cubbon park. 5k is one loop and 10k is two loops.
7. MEDICAL EXPENSES: First aid will be provided by the organisers, however all other medical expenses will have to be borne by the participants themselves.
8.PERSONAL BELONGINGS: All peace participants are requested to avoid bringing any valuables to the event or venue. All other personal belongings may be kept in your vehicles as the organisers do not provide safe keeping for your belongings.
NOTE: ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE 1) BIB/NUMBER 2) PEACE MEDAL AND 3) BREAKFAST
DONATE NOW. ALL DONATIONS ARE EXEMPTED FROM INCOME TAX UNDER 80G OF THE IT ACT 1961
ACCOUNT NAME: WLW FOUNDATION
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 06621010002480
BANK NAME: SYNDICATE BANK,
IFSC CODE: SYNB0000662