Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
10:00 - 10:05
NOTE: Clicking this link takes you to the event's website that may or may not be maintained by Eventjini. That website's terms and conditions with respect to data, privacy and other policies are different and you do so at your risk.
The Bangalore Kidney Foundation invites you to walk for a cause on the 17th of March 2019. Patients, friends,family and patrons of the BKF come together to create awareness for people at risk or affected by kidney disease through prevention,education and empowerment. Walk strong for kidney health!
Registration for the 5 km / 2 km walk is free and all are welcome! Proceeds from the event will directly support the services provided by the Bangalore Kidney Foundation that help deserving people affected by kidney disease.We thank you in advance for your support and encouragement.Please do share these details on your facebook pages and whatsapp groups.Smile your way to good health with the Smile-A-Ton on the 17th of March 2019.
Date :Sunday, March 17th, 2019
Registration at the Conrad Hotel,Ulsoor,Bangalore.
Time: Registration at 6.00 am
Flag off : 7.00 am
Who Can Participate:
1. Participants who are physically fit to walk and who are not restricted from doing any physical activity and have not been advised by any medical practitioner not to participate in the activities of the Event
2. Minors need to be accompanied by a Parent
1. BKF reserve the right to change the event venue at anytime and such change shall be notified as soon as reasonable proactive.
2. Participants are supposed to report at the Event at least one (1) hour before the start of the event.
3. Participants shall at all times carry their photo identity cards duly recognised by the Government of India.
4. Participants agree to receive messages (SMS) from Bangalore Kidney Foundation(BKF) regarding their activities.
The Participants are aware that this Event comprises of physical activities and that the Participants would be deemed to have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions with respect to this Event.
Participants agree that they are participating in the Event at their own will, risk and responsibility and that BKF shall not in any way be obligated or liable for any loss that the Participants may suffer or incur and nothing is payable to the participants for participating in the event.
If you have questions about creating a team, joining a team or registering as an individual, we have created resources for you!