Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
04:45 - 04:45
NOTE: Clicking this link takes you to the event's website that may or may not be maintained by Eventjini. That website's terms and conditions with respect to data, privacy and other policies are different and you do so at your risk.
|Start Time: (subject to change)|
Full Marathon – 4.45 am
30K Run – 5.30 am
Half Marathon – 6.00 am
10 Kms Run – 6.45 am
6 Kms Run – 8.00 am
Kindly plan to arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to the race start time
Event Categories :
1. 6 Kms Run for participants above 10 yrs (Men & Women) – Non-Competitive Category
2. 10 Kms Run: Open Category (16 yrs – 45 yrs), Senior Category (46 yrs – 60 yrs) and Veteran Category (61yrs – Above) (Men & Women) – Competitive category
3. Half Marathon: Open Category (16 yrs – 45 yrs), Senior Category (46 yrs – 60 yrs) and Veteran Category (61 yrs – Above) (Men & Women) – Competitive category
4. 30K Run: Open for participants (18 yrs & above) Open Category (16 yrs – 45 yrs), Senior Category (46 yrs – 60 yrs) and Veteran Category (61 yrs – Above) (Men & Women) – Competitive category
5. Full Marathon: Open for participants (18 yrs & above) Open Category (16 yrs – 45 yrs), Senior Category (46 yrs – 60 yrs) and Veteran Category (61 yrs – Above) (Men & Women) – Competitive category
NOTE: Full Marathon Participants should have Mandatorily run a Timed Half Marathon in 2018, Participants opting for Full Marathon needs to mail us the Half Marathon Timed Certificate to email@example.com post registration for verification. Registration for FM will be accepted based on verification
Registration fee is inclusive of GST at the applicable rate
Registration Fee includes Event T-Shirt, Timed Bib, Finisher Medal & Breakfast for participants in Full Marathon, 30K, Half Marathon & 10K Run categories. For 6 Kms Run / Walk participants the fee includes Event T-Shirt, Finisher Medal and Breakfast.
Last Date of Registration: 10th November 2019 (for personalized bibs in FM, 30K, Half Marathon & 10K)
Last date of Online Registration: 16th November 2019.Prizes for Winners:
All winners in Full Marathon,30K, Half Marathon and 10K Run will receive trophies under Open Category, Senior Category & Veteran Category (Men & Women).Kindly Note: The winners will be decided based on Gun Time and Timing Certificates will be on Chip Time.
More Details :
The event will attract runners in the Full Marathon, 30K Run, Half Marathon and 10K Run categories from all the major Indian cities. The whole idea of the event is a celebration, thats our focus and theme – to celebrate. Hence to add to the celebrative mood will be music bands, traditional dance groups that will perform at the Start / Finish Venue of the event and also performances will happen along the running route. The Marathon event is focused mainly to bring about a happy and healthy lifestyle, to induce a positive outlook towards life and celebrate the culture of the city of Bengaluru. Join us to have a great time and start your journey towards a happy and healthy living and celebrate life to the fullest. For any information about the event, Call +91 9980029919.