Sunday August 13th, 2017,
4:30 AM to 8:30 AM
BHARATH MARATHON is a traditional and professional marathon run organized with a vision of creating more awareness among the public on health and social stigmas affecting our society. We at WOW Events understand the power of the mass – the people, joining together to run for a cause. Everybody in the society wants to contribute something back, but normally people don't get the right platform to show their concern towards the society.
The objective of WOW events is to provide that platform to you and make your voice heard loud and clear in the society. With the awesome support from the people of our nation, WOW events successfully conducted the TOBACCO FREE INDIA MARATHON on 8th June 2014 & AID A RUN on 30th Nov 2014. Million thanks to all of them. Your enthusiastic participation has given us the energy to take up our next initiative - "RUN OF THE YEAR" on 13th August 2017. "RUN OF THE YEAR" The 3rd Season of BHARATH MARATHON aims at raising fund to provide financial assistance to children awaiting LIVER TRANSPLANT SURGERY in chennai & to develop sportsmanship in less fortune children. Come on INDIA! Let us join together to run the marathon to HELP THIS CHILD.
Prize money will be given only to Indian Runners.
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer. BHARATH MARATHON T&C Article 1: Definitions 1.1. For the purpose of these General Terms & Conditions the following definitions are used: a. Event: BHARATH MARATHON event organised by WOW Eventz in any year b. Participant: a natural person who has registered for participation in an Event in a manner permitted by the Organizer. c. Agreement: the agreement relating to participation of the Participant in the Event. d. Organizer: the legal entity (in this matter the WOW Eventz) with which a Participant has entered into an Agreement. 1.2. These General Terms & Conditions apply to all Agreements. Article 2: Participation 2.1.Only Indian Nationals are permitted as participants. 2.2.A Participant can only participate in the Event if he has completed an appropriate registration fully and truthfully, if the entry fee has been paid in full no later than two weeks before the date of the Event and if the Participant has agreed to the General Terms & Conditions 2.2. If the Participant is unable to participate in the Event, the entry fee and additional orders that has been paid will not be refunded. 2.3. For reasons of unforeseeable circumstances the Organizer can decide to cancel the Event at short notice. If the Event is cancelled because of unforeseeable circumstances new date will be set and will be informed. In this case no entry fees will be refunded to the Participant. 2.4. The Organizer is not liable for any costs incurred by the Participant if the Event has to be cancelled because of unforeseeable circumstances. Article 3: Liability 3.1. Participation is at the Participant’s own risk. The Organizer is not liable for any damages, by whatever name, suffered by a Participant as a result of the participation. This exclusion of liability also applies to serious damages such as all possible damages resulting from injury or death. 3.2. The Participant must have adequate insurance cover against any damages he or a surviving family member may suffer as a result of his death, injury or illness, caused by his participation in the Event. 3.3. The Participant declares that he is aware of the fact that participation requires good physical and mental health and declares that he meets this requirement and that he has adequately prepared for the Event through training and other means. The Organizer expressly and urgently advises the Participant to undergo a medical examination in relation to participating in the Event. 3.4. The Participant indemnifies the Organizer against liability for damages suffered by third parties as a result of an act or omission relating to the Event that is attributable to a Participant. The Participant must have sufficient insurance to cover the risk of liability for such damages. 3.5. The Participant indemnifies the Organizer against liability for damages the Participant could suffer as a result of his participation in the Event. Article 4: Portrait rights The Participant grants the Organizer the right to publish pictures and image material etc., recorded during or around the time of the Event, in which the Participant is visible. Article 5: Personal data The Organizer will save personal data provided by the Participant in a database. By participating in an Event a Participant grants the Organizer permission to use the personal data to send information to the Participant and (provided the Participant has given permission for this on the registration form) to provide personal data to third parties for the purpose of sending information to the Participant. By entering into the Agreement the Participant grants the Organizer permission to publish his name and competition results, for instance by means of publication in newspapers and via the Internet. Article 6: Regulations The BHARATH MARATHON regulations, which form part of these General Terms & Conditions, apply to the Participant’s participation in the Event