Sunday December 10th, 2017,
5:00 AM to 10:00 AM
KTPO, Whitefield, Bangalore,
The NTT Data - Bhumi India Run is an annual multi-city run that directly supports education of under-privileged children.
Ashmita, a resident of an orphanage, has been a part of Bhumi’s educational programme since 2015. With the support of her volunteer teachers, she achieved learning growth of 109% in just one year. She aspires to become a teacher, and create a fun and fearless learning environment for future India. Bhumi requests your support for Ashmita and her friends to continue to receive quality education.
Our fundraising goal: Rs. 5,00,000 | 1,000 Runners | education for 1,000 more children
Your participation in the Bhumi India Run will help
• Educate children through Bhumi’s Ignite programme
• Procure educational materials and aids; facilitate field visits for children to enhance learning beyond classrooms
• Provide opportunity to hone their talents, build robots and pretty much beat the world! Yes, our children are building robots, read about it on The Better India
With every step you take, with every drop you sweat, you will be building a nation of young, confident and educated individuals. The NTT Data - Bhumi India Run is a timed run; seasoned runner or not, we invite you, your family and friends to participate in Bhumi India Run 2017.
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.