Friday June 23rd, 2017 to
Sunday June 25th, 2017,
7:15 PM Onwards
The Museum Theatre Chennai
Pantheon Rd, Egmore, Chennai, 600008,
The Play which has a feast of colour and sound, looks to recreate the innocence and irreverence of Ruskin Bond’s stories on stage. As it is with most retellings of famous writers’ on stage, Ruskin Bond himself plays a pivotal character in most of his stories. The greatest attribute of the stories threaded together as a play you will see, is the range of his writing – in terms of plot, landscapes, characters and genre. From his love for the quiet hills of Deoli to the haunted mansions in Dehra. From innocent tales of unrequited love to terrible stories of violence in marriage. We as an audience journey into each story as his characters journey through a train - and at each stop – a different tale awaits. The play attempts to weave together a variety of musical & story telling techniques with the text of bond providing a completely different yet honest perspective of the writer’s best stories.
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer. • Please be seated at 6:45 pm.
• PG 13 audience.
• Tickets once purchased will not be reimbursed.