Besant Nagar Beach, Elliots Beach, Besant Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
05:00 - 09:00
Type : Running
Distance : 3K
Timed : No
Type : Running
Distance : 5K
Timed : No
ICON HAPPY FEET
Event Date:19 May 2019
Event Timing: 5:30 AM to 8:00 AM
Venue: Elliot’s Beach Besant Nagar
Goodies: Tshirt, Medal, Finisher, Certificate, and Refreshments
Top 2 Winners will be honored with Trophies in each category
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
1. I know that Running or volunteering for a road race, regardless of the distance, is a potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained. I accept all the risks of participating in the ICON HAPPY FEET on 19 MAY 2019 at ELLIOT’S BEACH BESANT NAGAR Chennai
2. I agree to abide by any decision of an event official related to my ability to safely complete this road event and I further agree that event officials may authorize necessary emergency treatment for me and may alter the course for the safety of the participants.
3. I also understand that police protection will not be provided, parts of the event will take place at early morning, Crossing the roads and taking U turns lies with my complete responsibility safely.
4. I grant my permission to X Factor Events & Promos to utilize any photographs, motion pictures, videotapes, recordings, and any other references or records of this event may depict for any purpose, including commercial use.
5. I further assume any and all other risks associated with participating in the event including but not limited to: physical exertion, authorized and unauthorized vehicles on the illness, fatigue, altitude sickness, dehydration, traveling to and from the event on paved and unpaved trails, contact with spectators or other participants, bicyclists, the effects of the weather (including but not limited to temperature extremes, humidity, lightning , high altitude exposure and thunderstorms) and the surface condition of the roads (including but not limited to natural hazards such as rocks, dirt, water and debris and man made hazards such as cattle guards, pot-holes, fences, mile markers and delineator posts), all such risks being known and appreciated by me.
6. In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) Waive, Release , their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, event holders, event promoters, event sponsors, event volunteers, event permit grantors, event property owners, and event participants, from any and all liability for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft ,lost income, or any other losses, costs or actions of any kind which hereafter may accrue to me by virtue of my training for this event, my participation in this event or my travel to or from this event.
(B) Indemnify and Hold Harmless the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of any of my actions during this event.
7. The organizers of this event do not provide insurance coverage for injuries that occur at the race. The costs related to those injuries are the responsibility of the individual participant.
8. I hereby certify that I have read this document; and, I understand its content.