St. Bede's Ground, Karaneeswarar Pagoda Street, Karneeswarapuram, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004 Chennai Tamil Nadu 600004 IN
06:00 - 10:00
Type : Running
Distance : Custom
Timed : No
Description : Open category for Men & Women
Type : Running
Distance : Custom
Timed : No
Description : Kids between 8-12 (Only for kids above 8 years)
Jancingo is an unique fitness routine from MSM dance school (msmds.in), which combines jogging and dancing to form a very effective ‘fun’ctional workout.
Jancingo allows the participant to move the body to an energetic music for pre-planned simple dance moves while jogging. The result is that the mundane jogging turns into to a fun and effective workout for the participants.
Jancingo comes from the stable of M Sundaram Master Dance School, headed by actor & choreographer Nagendra Prasad guided ably by the legendary Dance Choreographer M. Sundaram and his brother Raju Sundaram and Prabhu Deva.
Visit jancingo.com for more details.
– Confirmed registrations are non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile number that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
– We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk sms service provider.
– Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the participants.
– Please fill out only those fields marked at mandatory by "*" without which registration would not be possible.
– You are aware that running / joggigng is an extreme sport and can cause injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in MSM Dance – School Presents Jancingo and do not hold the organizing committee or any of it's members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
– You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
– You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather,
including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
– You agree that MSM Dance School Presents Jancingo shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
– You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
– You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race Director or the Medical Staff or by the Volunteers.
– You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
– You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by MSM Dance School Presents Jancingo or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
– You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
– For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
– If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
– Participants must personally appear for collecting the Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered participants
– Participants will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
We request total co-operation from participants in this regards.