Saturday October 28th, 2017,
9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
192 Purasawalkam High Rd, Kilpauk, Lumbini Square, Purasawalkam,
Why To Attend?
Do you know?
90% of short-term traders lose money in the stock market!
70% of mutual funds underperform stock market!
Algo Trading or Quantitative Investing is complete scientific process of actively managing money in stock market
Attend this workshop-cum-meetup-cum-conference,
South India’s first and largest Algo Meetup
Niche knowledge delivered by experts which cannot be found easily
Network & Personally interact with professional traders
Participants get booklet with printed slides from all speakers
Get pampered with exclusive deals from education providers, software vendors, and stock brokers
10:00 AM Introduction
10:15 AM Session-1: Demystifying Algo Trading by Kirubakaran Rajendran, Founder Squareoff
Takeaways: (1) Quantifying Rules (2) Evaluate Trading Systems, and (3) Overcome Hurdles in Live Algo Trading
11:45 AM Tea Break
12:00 AM Session-2: Machine Learning for Trading – Simplified by Bharath Rao, Co-founder Alpha matters Advisors Pvt Ltd
(1) Understanding ML from basic level and its application to trading, (2) Common ML techniques, and (3) Gain practical insights on ML implementation
1:30 PM Networking Lunch
03:00 PM Session-3: Best Execution Strategies by Praveen Gupta, CEO Symphony Fintech
Takeaways: Pick optimal execution strategy base on your style of trading- 1. Trend following 2. Momentum 3. Mean reversion 4. Multileg 5. Latency Sensitive Execution 6. Multi-Account Execution for Asset Manager
04:30 PM Panel Discussion: Tools & Techniques in Algo Trading
Speakers: Kirubakaran Ranjendran, Praveen Gupta, Bharath Rao; Satish K. Dutt, Director, CompositeEdge; Jayesh Kotak, SVP, Microscan; Vivek Kumar (Ph.D. IISc Bangalore)
5:30 PM Networking & High Tea
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.