Sunday June 11th, 2017 to
Saturday June 24th, 2017,
6:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Quiaida millath, Chellamal, Police Training,ace cricket
Corpcricket.com invites corporates for the corporate tennis ball tournament” CCL- Season 2 (Corporate Cricket League Cup)" in this JUNE 2017. Each Group has been divided into 4 teams and will have mandatory “three” league matches.. The top 2 teams from each group will qualify to next round. Participation: Only Employees of the same company can participate in the matches. ID Cards of all participants are to be carried compulsorily and copy of that must be submitted while registering the team. Duration: The Matches would be spread over a period of two months played on Saturdays and Sundays. Uniform: All teams are requested to wear any common color T Shirt representing their team. No player would be allowed to participate without wearing shoes. Also no player is allowed to play in shorts. Fees : The Entry charges per team is Rs. 8500 Only. Corporate can also send more than one team from their organization. Many exciting prices, awards, trophies with cash prices are expected to win. We would like your esteemed participation. Please check the rules and Registration Form in the attachment. Payment can be made through CHEQUE \ DD \ cash in favour of "fast host web services". In case you are not the concerned authority, do forward this mail to your Admin or HR Manager. Feel free to contact us if you have any queries. Thanking and looking forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Corpcricket.com (Chennai) Phone : 8678908524/ 8678908534 Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Like US : https://www.facebook.com/havoc.cricket
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.