00:00 - 00:00
NOTE: Clicking this link takes you to the event's website that may or may not be maintained by Eventjini. That website's terms and conditions with respect to data, privacy and other policies are different and you do so at your risk.
After a huge success of the cycling race, King of Sarona in 2016, King of Sarona 2nd Ed in 2018 & . RWM Enterprises & Urban Trailblazer Presents of King of Sarona 4TH Edition on 24TH MAY 2020.
King of Sarona is a 45km cycling race which consists of various on-road and off-road patches and technical downhill decent. The cyclists would pace through the outskirts of the city to give the competitors the best view of nature. The race route has some breathtaking scenery because of its Mountain Rivers and greenery. The race starts from an altitude of 657m and goes all up to 1588m, summing up to the elevation gain of 931m.
The race route and distance varies according to
An unforgettable experience to gain and exemplary competitors to meet, the3rd Edition of King of Sarona would be one of the biggest cycling races in Dehradun.
INCLUSIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS
45Km & 25Km Riders are entitled to have Bib No., Beautiful Urban Trailblazer Finishers Medal, Finisher Certificate, Pre – During – Post Race Hydration, Medical First Aid Support, Post Race Nutritious Refreshments, photos for every category rider.
Reporting Time: 06:00 AM
Flag Off: 06:30 am
Note: Route is mostly off-road & 45 Km only for Expert Cyclist 18+.
Rules & Information
1. Helmet is mandatory for every cyclist. (No Helmet No Ride).
2. Every cyclists must carry own safety gears.
3. Every cyclist must carry some amount (in cash) for emergency.
4. Every cyclist must carry their own cycle Kit (puncture and tool kit).
5. It is suggested that every cyclist must carry their own water bottle though we have kept sufficient water / refreshment point on route.
6. Cyclists are requested to report before half an hour of the flag-off time.
7. Sometimes competition is kept a ride of humanity if you find someone is hurt or facing any difficulty on course please inform the marshal or officials on route on your front with his/her BIB Number.
8. Cyclists please ensure your bikes are in good moving condition before you line up at the start.
9. Cyclists must ensure that only MTB’s are allowed.
10. In case if someone want to withdraw from the race his/her BIB Number will be taken out by the officials.
11. As you all know its a hilly terrain so please ensure your and co-cyclists safety while over taking on route.
Collection Venue: Urban Trailblazer, 1st Flr-Rajender Nagar, Kaulagarh road, Opp. Standard Bakery, Dehradun.