Sunday November 26th, 2017,
4:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Dwarka Sector 13
Dwarka Sector 13, Metro Station, Delhi, 110075, India,
ABOUT THE DILLISTAN
Note: As per interested runners request registration date is extended to 24 Nov. 2017 ; after this no date will be extended anymore!
Running in India has been growing by leaps and bounds over the years and Delhi is one of the cities leading this change. Delhi boasts of having the largest runners community in India and many Delhi runners across different age categories have been winning at the major marathon events in the country. Delhi-NCR has been referred to as the Fit-Run capital of India.
Dillistan is all set for the 1st edition of its annual marathon, which will take runners through important routes of the city. We believe this event will go a long way in promoting running in the city and encourage a fit and healthy lifestyle.
1st Dillistan Marathon 2017 is Indias Premium Marathon event, thousands of runners from all walks of life are going to take part in the event. Dillistan Marathon is now widely used as a platform to spread social message and to raise fund for charitable cause. Dillistan Marathon route consist of citys scenic and natural beauty locations and some of spectators lining up the course to cheers runners. It is the most anticipated running festival of city of Delhi.
Dillistan is more than a Marathon. It is the seed of change. It is the beginning of a movement carried forward by a growing community of Running Enthusiasts across Delhi-NCR, who share a belief that a healthy family, a healthy nation and a healthy world begins with healthy citizen i.e. You.
The first step in Fitness is taking control of your own health, respecting yourself and understanding and celebrating the value you bring to your family and society. Fitness is not a gift of society; it is a gift you give yourself.
1- 5K Hope Run (Reg. Fees- Rs. 399/-)
2- 10.5K Quarter Marathon (Reg. Fees- Rs. 449/-)
3- 21K Half Marathon (Reg. Fees- Rs. 499/-)
* Age limit for all categories is 6+ yrs. irrespective of their gender.
* Reporting time for all categories- 04:30 AM - 06:00 AM.
Trophies, Winner Medals, Certificates along with exciting prizes for top 3 finishers in each category.
CASH Prize Structure for top 3 finishers - To be revealed soon.
Reasons To Participate In Dillistan Marathon
Here Are Some Of The Reasons For Why You Should Test Your Strength In Dillistan Marathon.
PROFESSIONALLY MEASURED ROUTE
The routes of all the formats of Virat Triathlon are professionally tested & measured.
OFFICIAL EVENT T-SHIRT
All participants will get the official event T-Shirt along with other accessories according to their respective formats.
Dillistan is an international event having participants from foreign countries too.
RUNNING BIB WITH TIMING.
All participants will get Timing for their performance in the respective format or category
Cash prizes for all top winners in all different formats.
CERTIFICATE & REFRESHMENTS
All participants will get participation certificate, finisher medal & refreshments as per their respective formats.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN BOOKING AMOUNT?
* Healthy & hygienic refreshments.
*Official Event T-Shirt with BIB No.
* Finisher Medal & Participation Certificate with timing for all participants.
* Water Facility in whole route at regular intervals of distance.
* All Pre & Post event essentials.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Entrants are required to abide by the Race Rules and volunteers directions. Entrants for the marathon must be 6+ years or older on race date. The race will be held under Indian Athletics rules. Entries to the Dillistan Marathon are personal to the applicant, entry fees are non-transferable and non-deferrable. Any runner who competes in another person’s race number will be disqualified. Indian Athletics rules state : “Numbers are issued to the individual athlete completing the application form except with the specific authority of the Race Organiser. Athletes who receive transferred numbers without permission will be disqualified from the race. Both runners will be subject to disciplinary action by the appropriate National Association.” The race organisers reserve the right to refuse or cancel applications, including duplicate applications, or alter the date of the event, the course route or distance. The race organisers, sponsors, charities, suppliers and/or their agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or expense which may arise in consequence of your participation in this event. All runners are required to complete the personal, contact and health details form on the back of their race number. There is a cut off time for the start – if you arrive later than 06.30 AM you will not be allowed to cross the start line. The Dillistan Marathon is a lap course and runners need to be able to hear our marshals who will ask the main field to move over as the faster runners and accompanying vehicles overtake them at speed on their second lap. We also occasionally need to get emergency vehicles along the course too. If you really can’t run without headphones then please look at the”Critical Zones” map which points out the 2 areas where you need to be extra vigilant and need to hear marshal’s instructions and emergency vehicles – it’s really important, and for your own safety and for the safety of others, please use common sense and show a duty of care to others. Headphones are acceptable and are endorsed by Indian Athletics. Race Volunteers and medical team members have the authority to disqualify and remove any runner they consider to be acting dangerously, or to be unfit to compete. Disqualified runners will be removed from the race results, banned from future Dillistan Marathons and reported to Indian Athletics. Runners are required to give assistance to fallen runners, and to report any casualties immediately to the nearest first aid post or race volunteer. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Race Referee and Race Director shall be final. It is important to note that we shall be using Bib Tag with for timing and it is very important to wear your number clearly visible on the front of your running vest/T-Shirt. Your number must not be altered in anyway or covered by any clothing/belt. Do not bend twist or fold your number. Runners are NOT required to register before the race. Check your bank statement for confirmation of acceptance. Change of postal address, email address or telephone number(s) -If your postal address, email address or telephone number details change, then you must inform us as soon as possible by either changing your details online or by e-mailing : iDillistan@gmail.com. If this is not done, we cannot guarantee that you will receive all race communications.
1. I am fully aware of and appreciate that training for and running a marathon may result in accidents or serious injury.
2. I am voluntarily participating in the Dillistan Marathon 2017 with complete knowledge of the associated risks, and I agree to accept responsibility for all risks of injury. I also acknowledge that Dillistan Marathon does not offer any formal marathon training program.
3. By signing this Waiver and Release, I declare that I am medically able, properly trained, physically fit and capable of participating in a marathon, and that my medical care provider has approved my participation.
4. I agree to independently consult my physician in the event of any injuries or medical questions arising from or related to my participation in the Dillistan Marathon 2017.
5. I also acknowledge full and sole responsibility for my own medical expenses and that I am responsible for any and all medical expenses on my behalf.
6. In consideration for being permitted to participate in the Dillistan Marathon, I agree to assume all risks and to release and hold harmless Dillistan Marathon team. I understand and agree that this Waiver and Release is binding upon my heirs, assigns, and legal representatives.
7. I have carefully read this Waiver and Release and fully understand its contents.
8. If I am under 18 years of age at the time of registration, my parents or legal guardians have fully read, understood, and consented to the terms of this Waiver and Release and by signature below authorize my participation.
9. By signing this waiver, I have indicated that I have read, understood and agreed to the Waiver and Release above.
- We are happy to hear from your side.
E-Mail : iDillistan@gmail.com