Online ticket sales is closed
Dusk 2 Dawn Kids - A marathon for kids between 6 years to 16 years.
DUSK 2 DAWN INDEMNITY
Dusk to Dawn Chennai Night Marathon INDEMNITY - DECLARATION BY PARENT / GUARDIAN:
I, (father / mother / guardian) of participant hereby state as follows:
- That the information about the participant provided at the time of registration for Dusk to Dawn Chennai Night Marathon 2015 - KIDS REGISTRATIONhenceforth referred to as D2D2015 is true and correct as per records and to the best of my knowledge.In the event of any information is found to be false, I understand that the participant can be automatically disqualified at any stage and that the registration fees paid shall stand forfeited and further that the participant shall not be entitled to any medal/certificate and in the event any such award or recognition is already conferred then the same is liable to be withdrawn.
- In the event of any information is found to be false, I understand that the participant can be automatically disqualified at any stage and that the registration fees paid shall stand forfeited and further that the participant shall not be entitled to any medal/certificate and in the event any such award or recognition is already
conferred then the same is liable to be withdrawn.
- I have read and accept all the rules and regulations, as also detailed on D2D2015 Registration page / Webpage / Facebook updates / Email updated and as updated from time to time. I understand that the organisers reserve the right to change rules for the safety of the event, regulations, event conditions and I accept that the organisers’ decision shall be final and binding in respect of all matters concerning the event D2D2015.
- I fully understand that this is a sporting event and there is a possibility of risk of injury to the participant and I agree to hold the organisers indemnified and harmless in this regard.
- I agree that the event being an outdoor event is subject to vagaries of weather and while the organisers would endeavour to conduct the event under as per schedule, in the event of bad weather, poor ground conditions, reasons of Act of God or for any other unforeseen reason and/or in the interest of health and safety and well being of all participants, preventing the organisers from organising the event, then I agree that the organisers shall have complete discretion and I shall not hold the organisers responsible for any loss, damages, etc., arising out of such nonconduct / cancellation of the event.
- I am aware and understand that the proceeds of this event will be used for charity purposes and as such in the event of cancellation of the event as discussed in paragraph 5 above, there will be no refund of the registration fees. Also, I agree due to unforeseen circumstances like inclement weather, political situation on the day of the event the registration fee will not be refunded by the organizer of the event Dusk to Dawn Chennai Night Marathon 2015. However, if the event is postponed the registered participant will be eligible for the fresh date.
- I agree that the vendors at the event such as food caterers and games stall providers would be available at the event
for the benefit of children and other visitors and that these vendors are not the agents of the organisers and in the
event of any issues concerning the vendors, I shall hold only the vendors liable and not the organisers.
- By virtue of signing this document, I confirm that I have read and understood the contents of this declaration and I
hereby confirm the participation of my child/warden and I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organisers
at all times.