Thursday May 4th, 2017 to
Friday May 5th, 2017,
10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
AARUPADAI VEEDU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY,
The objective of the conference aims at creating a forum for researchers working on applications of Mathematics in engineering fields. It focuses on promoting human interactions that are critical in interdisciplinary research and removing traditional boundaries between scientific disciplines. The primary objective of the conference is to highlight a variety of mathematical tools associated with Graph Theory, Numerical Analysis, Optimal Control, Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations, Group Theory, Fluid Dynamics, Probability and Statistics, Solid Mechanics, Statistical Mechanics, Transport Theory & Mathematical Modeling In Computer Science.
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.