Monday April 24th, 2017 to
Tuesday April 25th, 2017
AARUPADAI VEEDU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The two day International conference on “RECENT STRATEGIES IN BIOTECHNOLOGY & BIO SCIENCES” - RSBBS 2017” is organised by the Department of Biotechnology, Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology on 24th & 25th April, 2017. This International conference emphasizes on the recent trends in the field of Biotechnology and Biosciences.
THE CONFERENCE THEMATIC AREAS
1. Plant & Animal Biotechnology, 2. Environmental Biotechnology 3. Nano Science and Technology
4. Biopharmaceutical Technology 5. Genetic Engineering 6. Research on Medicinal Plants
7. Medical Biotechnology 8. Stem Cell Technology 9. Bioprocess Engineering 10. Molecular imaging
To enrich and modernise learning methodologies for the students to match the international standards and to focus on the various areas of research in Biotechnology.
To explore the best human talents among scientists and researchers so as to motivate the young learners of academic institutions.
Networking the faculty and students of different regions and institutions leading to the exchange of views and ideas.
The selected presented papers will be published in a Scopus Indexed journal with processing fee.
Food and Accommodation:
Lunch will be provided for all registered participants; limited accommodation is available and will be provided on prior request (Payment basis).
Abstract submission (Oral/Poster Presentation):
The conference welcomes abstract for oral and poster presentation from various disciplines related to the theme of the conference. The abstract is to be written in English MS word, Times new roman 12 font, and should not exceed 250 words. The abstract should be sent only by email to email@example.com
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.