Sunday February 4th, 2018,
4:01 AM Onwards
South Gate, JLN Jaipur,
The mesmerizing land of royal Rajasthan, where folk and culture resonates each others being, where vibrant colours blend to create the moods and royalty stands tall at the epicenter of this wonderful land. As a never-ending effort to complement the everlasting effect of the rich Rajasthani tradition, SANSKRITI YUVA SANSTHA along with WORLD TRADE PARK feel privilege to enter into its 9th edition for AU BANK JAIPUR MARATHON carnival.
The Au Bank Jaipur Marathon has been growing leaps and bounds since its inception and has garnered an overwhelming backing from eminent personalities, audacious army men and policemen, resourceful corporate houses, painstaking sportspersons, devoted NGOs, schools and colleges and last but not the least all the Jaipurites who have made Au Bank Jaipur Marathon a success.
Marathon running is one of the most arduous tests of human will and endurance for a runner and organizing and staging a marathon for its organizers. Over the years, the AU Bank Jaipur Marathon has managed to embrace love and care while working towards the welfare of the pink city and the royal land of Rajasthan. It aims to strike a balance between the rich ethnic roots of this royal land and the transcending architecture and modern outlook of the city in the race of becoming a world-class city.
Au Bank Jaipur Marathon is a carnival that presents the cultural and ethnic diversity of India. Thousands of performers accompany colorfully decorated floats, and dance along the streets of Jaipur. Celebrating the multicultural diversity of Rajasthan bands, sports clubs, schools, scouts, guides and other community groups to line the route, man stations and contribute to a carnival atmosphere. Au Bank Jaipur Marathon includes events that connect everyone in spite of their economic status. Au Bank Jaipur Marathon brings
people from all walks of life like politicians, cine stars, social workers, runners, players and the layman together.
Be a part of this revolution and lets run together for a better tomorrow!
1. Please choose the event carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non- transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email address that you can access regularly, as this will be our primary means of contacting you during the run up to the event.
2. Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add firstname.lastname@example.org to their address list.
3. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the participants.
4. Please fill out the fields accurately.
5. You agree that a Marathon is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. By registering, you take full responsibility for your participation in the AU Bank Jaipur Marathon 2018 and do not hold the organizing committee of AU Bank Jaipur Marathon, or other organizing persons or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
6.You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, drowning, cramps, fatigue, dehydration, complications arising out of pre-existing medical conditions, accidents, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
7.You agree that AU Bank Jaipur Marathon Organizing Committee, Jaipur Runners Club and associated companies or entities that organize the Event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the Event.
8.You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interests of your health and event safety.
9.You also agree to stop the activity if instructed by the Race director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers. You confirm that you have furnished details of your medical condition as requested, in order to assist them in case of an emergency.
10. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the Event.
11. You acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by AU Bank Jaipur Marathon Organizing Committee or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the Event and for the compilation of statistical information.
12. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the Event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
13. Organiser reserves the right to cancel your registration if eligibility criteria is not met. Please check eligibility criteria before uploading the certificate.
14. Application status will be updated within 20 days of registration. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (Rs.150 deduction OR excluding bank charges wherever applicable).
15. The organizers will contact the participants by email and/ or SMS. Any notice sent to the email address or contact number registered with the Organizers shall be deemed as received by the participants.
16.Participants will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues. We request total co-operation from participants in this regard.