Saturday July 22nd, 2017 to
Sunday July 23rd, 2017,
4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
51, 6th Main road, RA puram,
Jannal & Seethai Mark Seeyakkaai Thool Two short solo plays in tamil based on short stories by Sundara Ramasamy Directed by N. Muthuswamy Performed by Anandsami Music by Vedanth Bharadwaj Duration 40 minutes without interval SYNOPSIS In his twenty fourth year, the Tamil writer Sundara Ramasamy wrote 'Jannal', drawing from his own childhood experiences, when, as a fourteen year old boy, he lay sick and bedridden in his house in Nagercoil,South India. The story is rich with images as seen and experienced through the eyes of the author, and his relationships with characters appearing at his window during this time. 'Seethai Mark Seeyakkaai Thool', is the tale of an artists' uncompromising rendition of Seetha, a character in the Inian epic Ramayana, for an advertisement. Comical, yet poignant, this simple story revolves around three wonderfully etched characters, the proud artist Subbiah Achari, his wife Subbamma, and the worldly-wise merchant Panicker.
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.