KABALI MARATHON (2nd Edition) - Run for "Eye Donation Awareness" will be held on 16th April, 2017. Kabali Marathon is organized by Young Legendary OrganizerMr.Aadhi, who works for the betterment of Society.
This run dedicates to our Super Star Padma VibhushanSriRajinikanth Sir. He is a great human being and inspiration person to many people like me. Love You ForeverThalaiva.
Kabali Marathon First edition is rated one of the best event in Chennai and educating 10 girls through raised funds, primarily organized to promote Education awareness among Chennai Citizens.
Mr. Aadhi is one of The Young Legendary Social Worker of Chennai having serving the community from last 5 years. He run Let’s Feed Chennai which has given food to more than 10,000 orphan kids and still giving food for many orphans and old age people.
This edition Mr. Aadhi has been focused on Eye Donation Program.
MY mission is the restoration of sight.
I accomplish MY mission through:
Recovery, evaluation and distribution of the highest quality eye tissue for transplantation.
Provision of public and professional education to increase awareness of the continuing need for donation of eye tissue.
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.