Lions Club International
Date: Sunday, 26th March. 2017
Venue: Marina Beach, Light House.
Categories: Walkathon, 3Km, 5Km &10 Km
Registration fees- Rs.700/-
District 324A1 is planning to organize the “Lions Marathon” at Marina Beach on Sunday 26th March 2017 starting at 5.00 am.
Water & Electrolyte Drinks will be available at the 2 Km, 4 Km, 5 Km, 7 Km, 9 Km and at the end point of the race.
Distance Markers too will be placed along the route.
Doctors & Paramedical Staff will be stationed at the Venue & also along the route at certain points. Other than this a cardiac ambulance will be plying along the route just in case of any emergency.
We hope you all train well, have a good run & that such facilities are not required or made use of.
Volunteers will be there at the Venue & along the route to guide you along the route & for everything else at the Start & End point.
Finishers Medal will be given at the end point to all finishers of this 10 Km Run immediately at the finish point after the race.
Parking - There is no Parking facility inside the event premises & hence vehicles need to be parked near the lanes & by lanes near the venue at your own risk.
Route Map will be released on the website as well as the Facebook Event Page once confirmed.
No Offline Registrations available.
Last Day Of Registration:- Maximum 2000 participants or 25th March 2017. (Whichever is earlier)
Please keep referring the website & Facebook page for further updates about the event.
We will love to welcome you there on the 26th of March 2017. See you there soon. Thanks !!!!!
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.