Sunday November 20th, 2016,
6:00 AM to 8:30 AM
Suyojit Road- Bapu Bridge
Near PnR, Bapu Bridge, Suyojit Riverside Road,
1. You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health.
2. You take full responsibility for participating in the LSoM Run and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
3. You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
4. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
5. You agree that the organizers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
6. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
7. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Organising team member or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
8. You confirm that any media recordings taken during the event participation may be used to publicize the event
9. Traffic directions / instructions : Please run on the right side of the road facing oncoming traffic.
10. Please be mindful of the oncoming traffic and give easy to vehicles whenever required.
11. Please help to keep our beautiful city clean and do not litter the run route or the breakfast point. Please use the dustbins provided for the purpose.
12. Registration cannot be exchanged or refunded.
13. Please do not park your vehicles on the Riverside Road (i.e. the route of the run). Please car-pool whenever possible and park your vehicles on the Savarkar Nagar side of the bridge near Bapu Asharm/ Chandsi Road.