Taarini Corbett Camp, Marchula
00:00 - 00:00
NOTE: Clicking this link takes you to the event's website that may or may not be maintained by Eventjini. That website's terms and conditions with respect to data, privacy and other policies are different and you do so at your risk.
Taarini Corbett Camp & Coach Ravinder invite marathoners, running enthusiasts & walkers for an adventurous weekend stay in Himalayas, approx. 600m above sea level and the ideal height recommended for running in hills.
Runners may pass by cold deep streams, river bed, and have massive elevation gain and loss. Jeep tracks, single track, no track, boulder fields, meadows-terrain will be varied and challenging for everyone. If you finish, you\’ve earned the medal.
Adding thrill & adventure to your weekend stay by including a Lantern Walk on 8th Nov evening and many optional adventure activities
Enjoy time together with family, friends and running buddies on a run-vacation. Check more about the event, tour packages providing accommodation, social events and excursions to nearby destinations.
Medical & Hydration support- Hydration stations, ambulance and mobile support will be available through the course.
The participants will get an event t-shirt, finisher medal and certificate
# Check- in after lunch, 2pm
# Bib distribution (2pm-9pm)
# Lantern Walk (7pm)
# Pre start Snacks & Race Day Activities
# After Party (Celebratory Dinner)
# Breakfast & Departure
Stay options & Charges-
* One night stay at campsite, (check in 3pm; check out 12noon, 9th – 10th Novl): 3,000/- on single occupancy and Rs. 5,000 on double occupancy (accommodation with 3 meals inclusive of taxes)
* Two night stay at campsite, (check in 3pm; check out 12noon, 8th – 10th Nov): 6,000/- on single occupancy and Rs. 10,000 on double occupancy (accommodation with 3 meals inclusive if taxes)
* I am pitching my own tent for One Day (food can be ordered directly from kitchen, on paid basis)- Rs 500/-
* I am pitching my own tent for Two Days (food can be ordered directly from kitchen, on paid basis)- Rs 1000/-
* Rs. 500 per person per night (pitching tents will be provided by Camp on double and quad sharing (food can be ordered from restaurant)
Click on the link to book your stay http://www.corbettcamp.in/
Race Categories (The registration fee doesn’t include travel expenses & stay charges)
* 60Km Ultra Marathon (7:00am start, cut off time 10:00hrs, 3 loops): 2000/-
* 40Km Run (8:00am start, cut off time 6:00hrs, 2 loops): 1800/-
* 20Km Run (9:00am start, cut off time 3:30hrs, 1 loop): 1600/-
* 10Km Run (10:00am start, U-turn from 5Km): 1200/-
* 20Km Walkathon (9:00am start, cut off time 6hrs, 1 loop): 1200/-
* 10Km Walkathon (10:00am start, u-turn from 5Km): 1000/-
ITRA Points- To be posted after route review by ITRA team
60% discount till (for one day)
50% discount till 31st July
40% discount till 31st August
30% discount till 30th September
Last date of registration is 31st Oct 2019 or as soon as targeted slots are filled.
Participants Takeaways –
T-shirt, Finisher’s Medal, Breakfast/ Brunch, Timing/ Participation Certificate
Facilities at the Camp –
Afternoons will be pleasant but morning and night will be cold.
Activities at camp –
Cricket, football, badminton, board games, card games
Explore nearby places –
Crocodile point- 2 Km
Jhoola Bridge- 3 kms
Marchula water fall- 4kms
Sunset Point- 5Km
Manila Sakhtipeeth- 27kms
Note – All the participants and Guardians (in case of minor participants) will sign a waiver form during expo. This is a tough run. The participant should be physically fit & mentally tough.
Waiver statement: I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated race. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein. 20K Run