Sunday April 2nd, 2017
6:00 AM Onwards
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Mini Marathon
At Children with Cancer, we fund innovative welfare projects to provide better care and practical support for young cancer patients and their families. It aims to save millions of preventable deaths each year by raising awareness and education about the disease, pressing governments and individuals across the world to take action.
Every year 250,000 children all over the world get diagnosed with cancer, out of which 90,000 of them are likely to die.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Mini Marathon- we continue to work toward our mission to cure childhood cancer.
Up to 70% of all children with cancer can now be cured.
The objective of The Chennai Raising Star is to help the underprivileged, provide Health Care Services to the underserved population of INDIA. The Chennai Raising Star is committed to educate in order to instill integrity and leadership in individuals and promote a safe and ethical environment is our endeavor to raise awareness about the dangers of cancer and further gather funds for the treatment of cancer children Patients.
We request you to join us, contribute and give us an opportunity to serve the needy to the maximum possible extent. Any amount, small or large, every penny of your contribution shall be used in elevating the situation of the children's operation.
Registration fee:- Rs. 500/-
All participants will get T-Shirt, Medal, Certificate & Refreshments.
Last date to register:- 31st March 2017.
For any details contact 044-48636833 or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will need to come together.
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.