Dixit Rd, Satsang CHSL, Vile Parle East, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400057, India
06:00 - 08:00
Type : Running
Distance : 10K
Timed : Yes
The annual “Keep On Running India 10 Km Race” will be having it’s 4th edition as usual on the 4th Sunday of June which this year falls on the 23rd of June 2019. While the rain gods have been showering their blessings on this event in each of the past 3 editions our kind & generous participants too have showered their love, trust & faith in us in the past 3 editions. And to repay this love, trust & faith shown in us we at Keep On Running India have vowed to make the 4th edition of this run BIGGER and BETTER.
A nice flat track awaits you in the Mumbai monsoons & god willing & with our fingers crossed we do hope that it rains this year too cos there’s no fun like running in the rains. The flat track should act as an encouragement for all those who are aiming to achieve their Personal Best (PB) timing & also for those who aim to qualify for certain prestigious marathon events.
As has been the case in all the 3 prior editions the event is being conducted under the aegis of MSDAA (Mumbai Suburban District Athletic Association) where the officials from the athletics accreditation body will be present to ensure that right from the flag off to the results announcement everything is being done according to the rules laid down. The course for the event has been measured using the “Calibrated Bicycle Method” & is thus approved by the MSDAA.
The following are the age categories in both, Males & Females:-
(1) 15 To 35
(2) 35 To 50
(3) 50 & above
Winners will be awarded Trophies & Gift Hampers / Vouchers.
· Water & Electrolyte Drinks will be available at the 2 Km, 4 Km, 5 Km, 7 Km, 9 Km & at the end point of the race.
· Distance Markers too will be placed along the route.
· Doctors & Paramedical Staff will be stationed at the Venue & also along the route at certain points. Other than this a cardiac ambulance will be plying along the route just in case of any emergency. We hope you all train well, have a good run & that such facilities are not required or made use of.
· Volunteers will be there at the Venue & along the route to guide you along the route & for everything else at the Start & End point.
· T-Shirts will be given at the time of BIB Distribution.
· Finishers Medal will be given at the end point to all finishers of this 10 Km Race immediately at the finish point after the race.
· Breakfast will be served to participants after the race.
· Washroom facilities are made available for participants within the College premises.
· Parking – There is no Parking facility inside the college premises & hence vehicles need to be parked near the lanes & by lanes near the venue at your own risk.
We look forward to welcome you all on Sunday 23rd June 2019 !!!!!
A convenience fee may be levied.
Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.
Entry only for those who complete 15 years of age on or before 23rd June 2019.
No refunds, cancellations & exchange whatssoever.