Nerul Gymkhana Entry, Sector 28, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
05:00 - 10:00
NOTE: Clicking this link takes you to the event's website that may or may not be maintained by Eventjini. That website's terms and conditions with respect to data, privacy and other policies are different and you do so at your risk.
Date: 22nd December, 2019City: Mumbai
Holding Area: Nerul Gymkhana, Navi Mumbai
Event Name: Run – Mumbai Games, Season 2
· Event is conducted under aegis of Maharashtra Olympic Association
· Run will be on scenic Palm Beach road route
· 21K Runs will be timed runs
· Parking, Baggage Counter and Washroom Facility available
· Age Categories: 5K – 10 Years & Above
10K – 10 Years & Above
15K – 15 Years & Above
5K Run – Rs. 599/-
10K Run – Rs. 899/-
21K Run – Rs. 1199/-
· All Participants will be provided participating medals
· 1st , 2nd & 3rd Place finishers will be given winners medals
· Refreshments will be provided to all participants
· All Participants will be provided with a Goodie Bag including Jersey.
· All participants will receive participant E-certificate and winners will receive winners E-Certificate.
Registration link: https://www.mumbaigames.in/event/mumbai-games-s2-happiness-run-12-2019
Organizer’s website: https://www.mumbaigames.in/Mumbai-Games
Last date of registrations: 25th November, 2019
About Mumbai Games:
Sportz Village XP (Earlier known as SportzConsult) a 15-year old sports management company, focusing on mass participative / amateur sports – www.sportzconsult.in. We launched Mumbai Games in 2018, a one-of-its-kind initiative that brought 10,896 Mumbaikars together through sports!
It is the world’s first franchise-based, multi-sport, multi-age sports extravaganza, and this year we expect 20,000+ participants to compete in 18 different sports (30th Nov 2019 – 19th Jan 2020). We believe Mumbai Games has the potential to revolutionize sports in the city. Mumbai Games can do to sports, what Mumbai Marathon did to running. We are proud to have former Olympians – P. Gopichand, V. Rasquinha and A. Bhagwat as part of our Governing Council.