00:00 - 00:00
NOTE: Clicking this link takes you to the event's website that may or may not be maintained by Eventjini. That website's terms and conditions with respect to data, privacy and other policies are different and you do so at your risk.
Dare Duathlon series (Level 2)
DDS series has specifically been designed after studying closely the requirements of dua-athletes around. We have kept in mind it to be a platform where we give out an equal opportunity to an enthusiast to transform ones fitness level. For instance, people who look forward to or are already into long distance riding, Duathlon competitions, Triathlon Challenges, and Ironman, etc.
Cycling – 50 km in 3:45 hrs
3 Pit Points
Running – 10 km in 1:40 hrs
5 Pit Points
Fees – Rs 200/-
Cycles are available on Rent: Rs 500 MTB Geared Bike
Rules & Regulations
1) It is compulsory to wear helmet for the entire duration of the ride. Riders without helmet will not be permitted.
2) As incase of Sikh riders, they will be exempted from waring helmet. However, they must comply with and wear a full Turban/Dumala and not just a Patka/Keski.
3) For rides, bicycles must be equipped with front and rear lights attached firmly to the equipment. Lights must always be fully functional. If lights are non-functional you will not be allowed to ride and can be disqualified.
4) All riders to wear reflective vest that has reflective material prominently on the front and back of the rider. If youre found without a reflective vest, you will not be allowed to ride.
5) The ride is open to all amateur cyclist regardless of their cycling affiliations. Riders (below 18 years) will have to get a consent form signed by their parent or legal guardian and should have an adult companion rider who is duly authorized by the parents/legal guardian and will always be with the minor rider. Minimum age to participate is 8 years with no upper limit. We see age as a number once we roll over as teenagers.
6) Inorder to participate in this event, rider will have to fill a registration form, sign a waiver of liability and pay the registration fee of Rs 200 per person yearly.
7) Each rider must be covered with liability insurance, either with a group or by a personal policy.
8) Drafting is only permitted amongst the participants. Anyone seen drafting behind any rider, or a motorized vehicle will be immediately disqualified.
9) You can bring and use any kind of cycle as its not a race.
10) DDS is not a race and youre not to attack one in front and boast of any kind.
11) Your registration number should clearly be visible during the ride duration.
1) Your registration number should clearly be visible during the ride duration.
2) You are required to wear reflective vests during the run when continuing after sunset.
3) Runners are not allowed to interchange their running bib/bib tag with any other individual, and if so, will be disqualified from the event and will not be allowed to apply or participate in the upcoming events.
4) No wheeled vehicles will be allowed on designated course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified and will have to leave from the event.
5) Participant is not allowed to run with pets, un/registered runners or babies, children who are under aged for the designated event.
6) In order to ensure re-opening of roads by the mentioned time (or as decided by the event organizers), the organizers will designate cut off time at specified locations. Runners failing to reach these specific locations within the specified time must stick to the footpath in order to complete your race.
7) Organizers reserves the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of a certified medical personnel.
8) You are requested to submit your time card at the start line to authorized personnel and ensure that you collect it from the finish line. Our representatives will be present to provide the accurate finish timings.