Online ticket sales is closed
First of its kind OMR run organized by the Rotary Club of Chennai Upscale, in aid of transforming the Govt. School of Pudupakkam and post that, other govt schools in this area. We want to bring quality in their education and enable them to fulfill their dream of working in companies that are in their backyard.
This category is for novice or infrequent runners or joggers, as it is comparatively easier to complete the distance. This is great for those who want to maintain their fitness and is great for people of wide range of ages. And yes we have a fantastic goody bag that includes a lovely medal as well.
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id email@example.com to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk sms service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- You are aware that long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the OMR Run 2017 event and do not hold the organizing committee, the Sponsors and other associated companies or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury, accident, loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by OMR Run 2017 or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event.
- You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
- Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- Runners are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and traffic regulations.
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- Eventjini is only a service provider and is not in any way responsible for the delivery of the event.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he/she were a major.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runners.
- Runners will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
- You also understand and agree that You may be contacted by the Sponsors and Promoters of the event for marketing and promotion of offers and grant explicit permission to send me communications on my mobile number & email address provided here in above.
- We request total co-operation from runners in this regards.