Sunday October 15th, 2017,
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
51, 6th Main Rd, RA Puram, Govindaswamy Nagar, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028, India,
Open Mic for public speaking aspirants
Sweaty palms, dry mouth, sleepless nights or lack of confidence, vocabulary...
Are these familiar emotions you experience whenever you need to speak to a group, make a presentation or just speak to strangers?
Well, here is a unique opportunity for all those who need a bit of encouragement to speak in public.
Come and join us for a fun evening where everyone can let go of their inhibitions and fears of speaking to a group.
No judgement, no negativity, just honest expression.
They say laughter is the best medicine!
So "Funny tales" is going to be our topic for the evening - "a funny experience in your life"! (Of course within the boundaries of decency😊)
It can be original or borrowed and should not be longer than 5 mins.
In return you will receive:
- simple tips to help you overcome your shyness
- an awareness of your strengths and weaknesses that are holding you back
- a chance to interact with like minded individuals who will be your source of encouragement
About the Trainer
Michelle has over 11 years as a Voice and Communication Trainer with coaching being an integral part of her repertoire. She has transformed numerous individuals in helping them overcome their fear of public speaking and even helped boost the morale of many who felt their lack of skills were a deterrent to communicating effectively. Her approacability and friendly attitude makes her participants feel relaxed and comfortable
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this program.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Programs Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the program and its execution please contact the program organizer.