Saturday September 23rd, 2017,
9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
37, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Tirumurthy Nagar, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034, India,
Radiant Wellness Conclave, a brainchild of the renowned wellness expert Dr. Renuka David, addresses the holistic wellness of today’s young generation. Living under a stressful environment, the conclave focuses on the eight dimensions of wellness - social, financial, occupational, spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and environmental - to prepare individuals to lead healthier lives.
Currently, in its 3rd year, the last two editions of the conclave have seen participation from various eminent personalities. These included the likes of Milkha Singh, Gaur Gopal Prabhu – Spiritual Wellness Lifestyle Coach, Naseem Jivraj – Emotional Intelligence Expert, Vir Sanghvi – Journalist, David Kamp – Landscape architect and garden expert. Last year, the conclave roped in actor R. Madhavan, first Indian spacewalker Wing Commander Rakesh Sharma, and the famous Everest twins, Tashi and Nungshi Malik.
The 2017 edition is set to bring renowned individuals like Vijay Amritraj, Dr. Shashi Tharoor, and famous nutritionist Luke Coutinho. The idea is to present solutions to various issues by bringing the individuals face-to-face with people who have dealt with similar challenges and won.
Dr. Renuka David feels such conclaves are the need of the hour. “Lifestyle diseases are today becoming a Global Epidemic and these mental and physical challenges have a catastrophic potential, building into major challenges like decreased self-esteem and depression leading to in extreme cases, even suicidal tendencies."
All proceeds from the conclave would be going to the Radiant Foundation, which is deeply committed in destitute care among 33 villages in and around Chennai. More than 1100 destitute are provided food on a daily basis and all their medical and nursing care is being taken care of as well.
To more about our event & speakers, please visit this link http://radiantwellnessconclave.com
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.