Naseeruddin Shah, Ratna Pathak Shah, Heeba Shah, Imaad Shah, Vivaan Shah
Based on writings by Canadian humorist Stephen Leacock (1869-1944), the play is directed byNaseeruddin Shah, and features him alongside wife Ratna, and children Heeba, Imaad and Vivaan. The story is collection of short stories in English, based on Canadian writer Stephen Leacock's, ruminations, and are stand-alone acts. The play has a special kind of humor to subscribe to. It's the build-up of each piece that is interesting to watch. It's a complete, humorous family entertainment. The play itself makes fun of all things pedantic. And, true to their group's title, and wading past the faint resemblances of countenance or demeanor, the Shahs do come across as an acting ensemble of disarming diversity: a true motley crew if ever there is one. That in itself ought to silence those who feel a family enterprise such as this smacks of a veritable old boy club, while conjuring up visions of the cast rehearsing in salubrious outposts, with siestas in the afternoon taken el fragrante, and more than their fair share of vada pao breaks.
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.