RUN FOR “HUNGER FREE NATION”
“If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just once”.
Date: Sunday, 28th may 2017
Venue: Besant nagar beach.
REGISTRATION FEE: RS 100/-
FOOD BANK INDIA planning to organize the run for Hunger Free Nation 3km
run at Besant nagar beach on Sunday 28th may 2017 starting at 6am from
Thalappakatti Briyani. This 3 km run will have 2 loops of 1.5 km each
Water will be available at the run
Distance makers too will be placed along the route.
Doctor will be stationed at the venue and also along the route at the certain
Volunteers will be there at the Venue and to guide you along the
route and for everything else at the Start and the End point.
Finishers Medal will give at the end point to all finishers of the 3km
run immediately at finish point after the race.
Restroom facilities are mad available for participants with in the
Parking - There is no parking facilities inside the events premises and
hence vehicles’ need to be parked near the lanes and by lanes near
the venue at your own risk.
Route Map will be released on the website as well as the Face Book
Event Page once confirmed.
Off line registration available
Contact Number: - 9944552929, 9841439446.
Mode of Payment: - Debit Card / Credit Card.
Fees for this 3km run will be Rs 100/-
Contact Number: - 9944552929, 9841439446
Timing: - 6 am
Mode of Payments: - Debit card / Credit card
Fees for this 3 km run will be Rs 100/- (All inclusive)
Please keep referring the Face book Page for further
updates about the event.
All participants will get T-Shirt, Medal, caps & Refreshments.
We will love to welcome you there on the 28th of May 2017
FOOD BANK INDIA
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.