Sunday August 20th, 2017,
5:00 AM to 11:00 AM
THE GREAT INDIA MARATHON
Run for “Indian Army”
Event date:-20th August 2017
Run distance:- 3km, 5Km & 10Km
Registration fee:- 850/-
Starts Time:- 6.00 am
Venue: - Bangalore, Karnataka.
Let’s thank real heroes of our Society and Country. Run for Cause, Run for Heroes.
For the 1st time we are conducting Run to show love and respect to Soldiers for their service to Society and Country.
The Great India Marathon - Run for Indian Army. Time to thank Soldiers for their immense selflessness service for the society.
Water & Electrolyte Drinks will be available at the 2 Km, 3 Km, 4 Km & at the end point of the race.
Distance Markers too will be placed along the route.
Doctors & Paramedical Staff will be stationed at the Venue & also along the route at certain points. Other than this a cardiac ambulance will be plying along the route just in case of any emergency.
We hope you all train well, have a good run & that such facilities are not required or made use of.
Volunteers will be there at the Venue & along the route to guide you along the route & for everything else at the Start & End point.
Finishers Medal will be given at the end point to all finishers of this run immediately at the finish point after the race.
Washroom facilities are made available for participants within the event premises.
Parking - There is no Parking facility inside the event premises & hence vehicles need to be parked near the lanes & by lanes near the venue at your own risk.
Route Map will be released on the website as well as the Face book Event Page once confirmed.
No Offline Registrations available.
Last Day Of Registration:- Maximum 500 participants or 20th July 2017. (Whichever is earlier)
Please keep referring the website & Face book page for further updates about the event.
All participants will get T-Shirt, Medal, Certificate & Refreshments.
Top 5 Winners will get Trophies.
We will love to welcome you there on the 20th August 2017. See you there soon.
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.