Saturday November 26th, 2016,
5:30 AM to 7:00 AM
Besant Nagar Beach
beach area next to Thalappakatti biryani, Besant Nagar Beach,
Mental da! Sandplay is a group functional workout designed to give you a flavour of the basic elements of functional training.
Designed as a series of mini drills, consisting of agility, reaction, resistance, strength and conditioning excercises, it challenges your limits in a high energy group setting.
Nov 26th session will cover basics of body-weight exercises. We would focus on how to do a proper pushup, squat, lunge, plank and mountain climber along with other variations
Timing and location
Nov 26 5:30 - 7 AM
Besant Nagar beach, beach area next to Thalappakatti biryani
15mins static and dynamic stretching
40mins group workout
20mins cool down+socials
For age groups 20 - 40
This activity is not advised for people having current or prior history of blood pressure, asthma, diabetes, ligament injury or a heart condition. Please fill in all details of known health conditions at the time of registration
Mental da! Fitness+community
Our goal is to bring together people seeking highest levels of athletic performance, personal growth, creative inspiration and deeper social connections
For any enqueries write to firstname.lastname@example.org
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue before 5:30AM. Late entrants wont be allowed to participate.
• We try never to cancel a confirmed booking but reserve the right to do so. If we cancel a confirmed booking before your activitylement weather or cannot conduct the activity due to inc we will offer the Client the choice of a full refund or another available date
• By signing up for the activity the Client confirms that they are in good mental and physical health and are unaware of any reason why they may be particularly unsuited to taking part in the activity agreed upon or may be likely to suffer illness or injury during the activity and / or service.
• By signing up I understand that the fitness classes that I am taking part in has inherent risks of injury and dangers and holds a risk (however small) of serious injury or possible death. I realise that it is my responsibility to make the instructors aware of any medical conditions that I may have, and any medication I may need. I am also aware that I must comply with staff instructions for my own safety and smooth running of my classes. I will also disclose any discomfort I feel within the environment or during training and inform the instructors of any desire I may have to omit or discontinue with any aspect of the class or activity. The Operators also reserves the right to refuse participation to clients that they believe to be in any way not fit to participate in a particular activity, and in such circumstances no refunds shall be given.I am aware of the risks, dangers and hazards associated with fitness classes and i freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting therefrom.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
•Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.