Monday October 26th, 2015 to
Saturday January 30th, 2016,
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
SELPHOS - India’s Biggest Selfie Contest..!
CLICK FOR CHARITY
SELPHOS is an open to all Selfie Contest. People from all over India can participate in this contest. It is done for Charity. Click a Selfie & share for the Good. SELPHOS Contest is organised by CORPORATE FISHERS. This Contest is Open to all Indian Citizens residing in India. Minimum Age eligibility is 13 and above.
How To Register..!
(Ex : 789XXX – 9841XXXX20).
Rupees 1 Lakh Cash Prize.
Camera with Selfie Stick
3 Days and 2 Nights Stay in Goa from GOA CALLING.
Rs. 20,000/- worth Gift Voucher From MEDICAL PARK.
Rs. 5,000/- worth Gift Voucher From VLCC.
Rupees 50,000 Cash Prize.
3 Days and 2 Nights Stay in Goa from GOA CALLING.
Rs. 10,000/- worth Gift Voucher From MEDICAL PARK.
Rs. 3,000/- worth Gift Voucher From VLCC.
Rs. 3,000/- worth Gift Voucher from MEDICAL PARK.
25% Discount Voucher From MGM.
For all Participants :
Rs. 2,500/- worth Gift voucher from Goa Calling.
Rs. 500/- worth Gift voucher from VLCC.
25% Discount Voucher From MGM.
20% Discount Voucher From MEDICAL PARK.
For more details contact 801550 – 4455 / 4466.
Rules & Regulations
1. “SELPHOS” Contest is organised by CORPORATE FISHERS. This Contest is Open to all Indian Citizens residing in India. Minimum Age eligibility is 13 and above.
This Contest will run from 24th October 2015 To 10th December 2015. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
1. The Participant should be completed / above 13 years of Age.
2. This Contest is open to all for all India Citizens. In case of Non- Resident Indian appropriate Taxes are applicable.
3. People can Register their Photos with any of the available mode of Registration.
4. People should register their photos once, repeated registration is not accountable.
5. Participants should provide any of the Government entity proof, when required.
6. Participants will be segregated by our Photography partner.
7. All entries submitted must fulfill the following requirements:
Rules For Termination.
Participants agree to abide by the Contest Rules &Regulations.
The participants is hereby reminded not to irresponsibly or unnecessarily, intentionally or unintentionally, manipulate, exploit or harm any of the Living organisms i.e human, animals, birds, trees, insects, etc, for the purposes of this contest, and shall take full responsibility of any undesired incidents thereof. In any event, the Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entries viewed or observed to contain any such elements.
In the event of duplicate entries from the same participant, the submitted entry which is most recent will be treated as a valid entry. In the event of duplicate submissions from different participants, the first submitted entry will be treated as a valid entry based on the time of receipt.
In order to participate in this Contest, each entry submitted must complete all the steps in the Contest. Any incomplete entries will be automatically disqualified.
The Organiser will not be held responsible should there be any error, delay or defect in notification via the Online or telephonic communication to the participants of the winners.
No proof of purchase is required for participation in this Contest.
Should send the Payment confirmation mail if required by the Organizer.
Bulk Ticket is considered as a single Ticket Only. So bulk ticket is not allowed.
1. The selected winners will be announced via Telecommunication. Winners will also receive either a private message from the Organiser. Selected winners are required to respond to the Organiser based on the instruction provided within three  days from date of notification, failing which, the next best entry will be selected as the winner. The Organiser shall not be held liable in the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons after at least three  attempts by the Organiser or its agents to contact the winners. All prizes must be claimed on the Grand Final Ceremony. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receptor delayed delivery of the postal notification to the winner[s].
2. The selected winners are required to complete the verification process by providing their Email Address, Mobile Number, Residential Address, and agree to the Contest Rules & Regulations, and providing consent pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Notice.
3. Winners MUST present a photocopy of Unique Registration Number within five working days of receipt of the notification, via registered mail or courier to the address provided in the said notification, for purposes of verification in order to redeem their Prizes. Failure to furnish the photocopies of Registration Number will result in disqualification/forfeiture of the Prize. Proof of postage shall not constitute proof of receipt by the Organiser.
4. Participants are only entitled to win one prize throughout the entire Contest period.
5. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
6. All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
7. Prize Money is Exclusive of Gift Tax, so it will be deducted from the Prize Money and will be given to the Achievers.
8. The Registration Fee paid is Non- Refundable by any means.
9. The Gift Vouchers provided is as per the Terms of the sponsoring companies, Organizer is not responsible for that.
1. Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death)resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
2. All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or websites.
Rights of the Organiser
1. By submitting your entries for this Contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights shall belong to the Organiser. The Organiser shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
3. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the submission of any Facebook user of any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this online Contest.
Other Terms & Conditions
1. All entries submitted must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party. The participants shall not pose, distribute, reproduce or submit in any way whatsoever, any materials containing any other party’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement, please contact the Organiser.
2. The Organiser, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Rules & Regulations without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Contest.
3. This Rules & Regulations are prepared in English only.
4. The Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence there on will be entertained.
5. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by this Contest Rules & Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.
6. All Taxes are applicable.
7. The Final Ceremony will be organized only if there are more than 10,000 Participants.
1. Below is a partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited to be posted on the SELPHOS Contest Posting of any of this content by the participant may, in the Organiser's sole discretion, result in termination of membership in addition to the disqualification of participation. In addition, the Organiser reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the SELPHOS CONTEST and reporting such violators to the appropriate legal authorities. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, contents which, in the Organiser's sole judgment:-
is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, politically religious agendas, inflammatory religious content, violence, foul language, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," "spam," or any other unsolicited mass mailing, e-mailing, or other communication;
includes any information that  the participant knows is false or misleading,  promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, or is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libellous;
constitutes or includes any illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted or copyrightable work, including, but not limited to, pirated computer programs or links to them,  information which circumvents manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices,  pirated music or links to pirated music files;
displays obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
includes material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
includes material showing or depicting any offensive or violent acts whethe involving other person or persons or animal or not;
provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; and
Exhibits overtly dangerous or potentially life threatening situations.