Sunday October 15th, 2017,
5:45 AM to 10:00 AM
Girinagar, Maharashtra 411025, India,
Indo Cyclist Club (ICC) is hosting First Hill Marathon in PUNE in association with MTDC Pune , ICC Sinhagad Marathon 2017- Pride of Pune.
Sinhagad Marathon is Running Event is organized by Indo Cyclist Club (ICC) will create awareness of Health & Fitness in day to day life to reduce carbohydrates and to lead a Healthy Life.
Running can help you live longer, Can get you high , it doesn’t require a commute, it can help score you Vitamin D, it burns crazy calories, it doesn’t require a ton of equipment, You can run at any time, it turns you into the Energizer bunny, it strengthens your bones.
So join this movement to promote Running in our city with us
Sunday, 15th OCT 2017, Near Kendriya Vidyalaya , Girinagar , Pune.
Category / Distances:
Age Limit 18+
28 Km ( Fort Challenger )- Flag off time 5:45AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Girinager -> Sinhagad check post -> Shivapur phata ->Shinhgad Parking ->Back to Kendriya Vidyalaya Girinager
This need to complete Running in 5 hour.
Route Map - https://goo.gl/maps/8Qe7fVFSrXN2
21 Km ( Half Marathon )- Flag off time 6:00AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Girinager -> Sinhagad check post -> Shivapur phata ->Back to Kendriya Vidyalaya Girinager
This need to complete Running in 4 hour.
Route Map - https://goo.gl/maps/cQiWAenKZu52
10 Km - Flag off time 6:15AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Girinager -> Sinhagad check post ->Back to Kendriya Vidyalaya Girinager
This need to complete running in 3 hour.
Route Map - https://goo.gl/maps/ohB1SogCgNA2
5 Km - Flag off time 6:30AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Girinager -> Mind space entrance ->Back to Kendriya Vidyalaya Girinager
This need to complete running in 2 hour.
Reporting Time - 30 minutes before flag-off
Participants will get:
Timing chip ( only for 21km & 28km category )
Participation e Certificate with time
Cash Prizes & Trophies for winners.
Hydration points available.
Terms & Conditions
• Throw empty water bottles, banana peels & trash in Garbage bins placed soon after every water station. PLEASE-DO NOT LITTER OUR BEAUTIFUL CITY.
• SMILE at our photographers who will capture your picture while Running.
• Look out for signage/ arrows & our Volunteers along your route. Volunteers would wear Fluorescent Jackets.
• We are thankful to Pune Traffic Police for their guidance & support. Though the route has been carefully selected to avoid traffic, watch-out for traffic and any obstacles on the route. Slow down or stop if necessary. SAFETY FIRST! speed & Timing later!!
• Recheck your fitness levels – if you don’t feel good, opt out or just take it easy – there is always another event
• When you can go flat out. Contact nearest Volunteer for medical support.
• Eat fruits, sleep well & Hydrate well the day before the cycling.
• There are No baggage counters so keep your stuff with you or with a friend.
• Wear your bib number on your chest for identification.
• Do NOT continue if you start feeling uncomfortable of uneasy at any point.
• At the finish – Do stretching again. Drink water to rehydrate and get a Breakfast.
Visit - iccgogreen.org
• To avoid un-necessary hassles, misunderstandings and disputes, following rules and regulations are laid down so that the event ends in good spirit and on a positive note.
• Please choose the event category carefully based on your fitness level. • Participant, once registered under any category, cannot cancel his/her registration. There will be no refund of registration fees paid by the participant in case of his/her failure to participate in the event. No arguments would be entertained.
• Correct details must be filled against all the fields provided in the form. We require you to register your Personal Data in order to make a booking so we can contact you in case there be a problem with your order. Please ensure you check details provided for accuracy so we can ensure effective communications with you.
• All rights reserved by the Organizers.
• The routes are Subject to changes by the prior intimation.
• Remember this event is primarily a self-supported event although we are lucky to have support of our sponsors.
• All participants must sign an indemnity form at the time of goodies bag collection. If they cannot come personally, they should take a printout, sign the same and send it through their representative for the collection of Goodies Bag. Without this participant will not be allowed to participate in the event.
• Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the participant
• You take full responsibility for participating in the ICC Sinhagad Hill Marathon event and do not hold Indo Cyclist Club or any of its members or associates, entities responsible for any injury or accident.
• You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
• You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event. You are not liable to blame the Organizers and Volunteers for the same.
• Understand that the event goes through the roads that may have vehicular traffic especially on the return journey. Though, our volunteers will take care of managing the traffic, you are requested to watch and be careful of vehicular traffic. We request total co-operation from participants in this regards
• You agree that Indo cyclist club &/or its associates shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
• You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
• You also agree to stop Running if instructed by the event organizers.