Sunday September 24th, 2017,
6:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Off Road Sports
168/17, Pattipulam, East Cost Road, 2kms from Dolphin city, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603104, India,
TCC in association with Polaris ATV and Off-Road Sports present TCC ITT 4 - Off-Road 2017, Powered by Ridley Bikes.
Get ready to bike on off-road track along the shores in sand, muddy trails to revive your cycling legs and display your skills. Gorgeous flat coastal biking off-road terrain awaits you to explore the shores of the Pattipulam, ECR.
Its a ride for adventure buffs to experience Adrenalin rush. Welcome to the TCC ITT Off-Road 2017!
About the ride:
Race Distance: 6 kms
Route : Start from Polaris Off-road track and ride through the beautiful shores of Pattipulam and loop back to the start point.
Difficulty Level : High
(don't be deceived with the distance, it can put your riding skills to test!)
1. Registrations - 6.00 am at Polaris - Off-road Sports, Pattipulam ECR
2. Ride starts at 6:30 am
3. Refreshments & Breakfast will be provided at end of the ride by 8:00 am
2. Refreshments at start / end point
1. SAFETY must be the single most important aspect of the ride observed by all riders. You are responsible for your own safety.
2. Ensure that your MTB is in a good and safe-to-ride condition.
3. Use of Helmet is mandatory at all times during the ride
(No Helmet No Ride!)
Rules and General guidelines:
1. Line up at the starting line at the scheduled time
2. Any action or omission that creates an unfair advantage for one rider over another will lead to disqualification of the rider seeking the unfair advantage.
3. Riders shall not approach the timekeepers for information on individual timings / positions prior to the announcement of official results.
4. The decision of the Event Organizers is final and shall be binding on all participants.
5. Follow the rules and ride in the spirit of friendly competition.
6. An indemnity MUST be signed before start of the event.
7. Participants will be disqualified if found involved in any malpractice.
8. For safety reasons, the Event Organizer / Marshal reserve the right to stop the event at any point.
The race may be resumed depending on the situation.
9. The race distance may be reduced due to unavoidable reasons.
1. Please complete this registration form with all details
2. Online registration closes on 23rd Sep 2017, 12:00pm (Noon)
3. Spot registrations will be charged Rs.250 and will close by 6:20am on race day
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.