Tobacco Free India Marathon 2014 - Run Against Cancer, First time in TAMIL NADU from Marina Beach Road. The Event is organized in Association with Health Ministry Of Tamil Nadu, The main Cause is “Awareness about Cancer”.
Tobacco Free India Marathon 2014 is expected around 8000 Participants Mainly From group of Athletes, Professional Runners, Corporates & Students in different Categories like Men, Women's & Students. The Event Is Organized by Red Fox Events Supported by Silhoutte Ad & U Tech Media Solutions.
Marathon will be Flagged off from Nappier Bridge via Light House, Santhome, Adyar MGR Janaki College takes a U turn at Adyar Aavin circle and ends at the Nappier Bridge around 21 Kms.
RUN FOR CAUSE WIN 1 Lakh CASH & Much More...................
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your physical tickets.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.