Saturday January 6th, 2018,
5:00 AM Onwards
St. Thomas L P School, Pullikanam
Vagamon Ultrail is an Ultra Marathon organized by the Soles of Cochin, in the hills of Vagamon. Vagamon is a hill station located along the Kottayam-Idukki border of Kerala and is nicknamed the “Scotland of Asia”. It is around 93 Kms from the Kochi International Airport and around 101 Kms from the Ernakulam Junction Railway Station.
We are the Soles of Cochin, a group of fitness enthusiasts, passionate about distance running. The Soles of Cochin have been organizing the annual IDBI Federal Life Insurance Spice Coast Marathon in Kochi since 2014. Vagamon Ultrail has evolved from our annual internal running fest in Vagamon, which we have been conducting for the last two years. Our endeavor is to provide runners with a life time experience of running through the trails, hills, meadows and by the ridges of Vagamon.
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.