Type : Walkathon
Distance : Custom_Walkathon
Timed : No
Description : A global walkathon aimed to help organizations get back on their feet and prioritize health and wellness in the years to come with a robust corporate fitness program.
Vantage Circle is hosting a Global Corporate Virtual Walkathon to mark its 10th anniversary under its flagship product Vantage Fit from 30th January-1st March 2021.
As walking is known to be one of the best ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to drive away from the monotonous work from home environment, Vantage Fit urges all the employees to be a part of this change towards a fitter lifestyle.”
Vantage Fit, a corporate wellness app designed from the ground up for enterprises. It focuses on preventive health care by promoting healthier lifestyles and habits, with a built-in framework for corporate challenges, the app provides an edge over other fitness apps for enterprises. Presently, the user base is 1.5M+ employees from some of the top corporates in India like HCL, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO, Aricent, GE, Mu Sigma, Capgemini, to name some.
The employees can register themselves till 28th January, 2021. All the participants from the winning company will be rewarded Amazon Gift cards as well as the employees of the top-scoring companies will also get a chance to win rewards.
Why Should You Join?
The Vantage Fit app supports Fitness band integration of popular fitness trackers for counting your steps. The participants will get access to real-time leader boards in the Vantage Fit app and website, to keep track of their performance.
To know more, please visit https://www.vantagefit.io/global-corporate-virtual-walkathon and register free along with your fellow 5 co-workers to be a part of the change
To participate in this contest, you should have a minimum of 5 team members from your organization taking part. The maximum number of participants is set to 100 members per organization.
The bigger your team, the better the chances your company has to win.
1. Your organization's name and logo will be displayed on the leaderboard on the website and social media for contest announcements. The winners' names and logos will be displayed on the website, email and PR announcements, and social media.
2. There is no participation fee for this contest. Monetary rewards will be given upon successful completion of the challenge.
3. Before participating in the contest, please consult a medical professional if you have any existing health problems or complications. Vantage Circle (Bargain Technologies) is not liable for any injuries or accidents that may take place during the contest.
4. Please adhere to all the Covid-19 pandemic precautions, rules, and regulations laid down by your government, WHO, and the CDC.
5. Participants found cheating or using unfair means to increase their step counts will be disqualified as our system will be analyzing any manipulated data.
6. Registration will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis, and we have all liberty to cancel the registration if required.
7. Any queries and grievances can be addressed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us via email in case of any instructions or restrictions regarding branding.
8. Vantage Circle ( Bargain Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) has all rights to dismiss the contest or eliminate any participant company in case of any unfavorable or unprecedented circumstance.
9. The Gift Card is valid for 1 year starting from the date of receiving it.
10. While we have taken every precaution to ensure that all the information provided is accurate and current, errors may occur. Vantage Circle isn't liable for any misinterpretation or negligence on your part.
11. Kindly refer to the registration, contest start and end dates, and the timetable below as per your location time zone. And feel free to convert to your time zone according to the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) if your timezone is not listed below.
12. You can register in the contest only with your email id provided by the company & thus, using any other(or personal) email id will not be considered.
13. Suppose simultaneous entries appear from different managers for the same company. In that case, we will prioritize bulk registration first, followed by individual registration based on a first-come, first-served irrespective of managers' location or employees' numbers. The overall participation number from a company should vary within 5-100 only.
14. If a company has more than 100 participants, they can still participate by creating multiple groups like Company Team A, Company Team B, and so on. In such a case, only the winning team of a maximum 100 participants will be rewarded. Also, steps will be counted as per individual teams grouped for each company, not the overall company. Teams will be shown as Company Team A, Company Team B, and likewise on the leaderboard and will compete as separate teams.