VISION CAR RALLY :
The car rally for the Visually Impaired is a rally which is based on the concepts of a professional Time-Speed-Distance rally. However the rally has been modified slightly where the sighted driver is 'shown' the way by a visually impaired navigator.
View the video below to understand what a Time-Speed-Distance Rally (TSD) is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEoV7pQrHp8&sns=em
To provide the participant with a feeling of adventure and fun with your family It also provides satisfaction of trying to understand the challenges faced by visually impaired person and their skills in reading Braille. It gives an opportunity to the visually impaired navigator to show his/her skill.
The rally is not a race. While the race is all about speed, rally is a much more complex sport. The skills required in a rally are:
Acute sense of direction
Ability of mental arithmetic
Good driving skills
Fast Coordination of skills like listening, calculating, visualizing, driving etc.
Typical Route :
The round table car rally typically runs for about 45-55 kms. The route is very carefully picked up after about dozen of route surveys and includes a variety of tracks including - Highway, main road, side road, tarmac road etc.
“Other car rallies build a sense of enmity & competition. But by this car rally we have built New & Strong relations of ever lasting friendships”
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.