Online ticket sales is closed
"I have completed few 100Kms and I am ready for 200Kms" OR
"I need to test myself, my confidence, persistence towards my goals, my endurance"
Are these your thoughts which comes to your mind often?
Get ready for the endurance ride of "Highways 200" in Chennai and around?
Here is an excellent opportunity for testing yourself and
to enjoy the highways of Chennai and around.
Venue: Pro-Bikers, OMR
Time: 5:00 AM
Date: Feb 5th 2017, Sunday
1. Helmet is mandatory
2. Riders have to sign an indemnity bond before they start the ride. Please sign the same while collecting the bib. If someone else is collecting the bib on your behalf, please sign the form and send it across with the person who is collecting the bib.
3. Even though Mechanic support would be available for support but it is advised and recommended for the riders to carry spare tubes, puncture kits etc to avoid waiting time during the ride.
4. Support truck would be sweeping the last rider. Support car would be marshalling the route.
5. If you are too fast or if you have missed the pit stops, do not worry/complain. There are lots of tea shops and small eateries for refilling !!
6. Follow all traffic rules at all time. You are responsible for your own safety. Road traffic is not closed for the ride. The route also has heavy vehicles traffic. Please ensure that you ride safely.