Saturday June 3rd, 2017 to
Sunday June 4th, 2017,
6:00 AM to 6:00 AM
Old no. 33, New No. 47, Gandhi Mandapam Rd, Chitra Nagar, Kotturpuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600085,
Welcome to WCCG Relay Ride.
First of its kind event !! This time its even more better, with lot of fun, challenges and competition.
Relay Ride - How it works?
1) All you have to do is form a group of 4 member or a 2 member team.
2) Ride covers 4 routes – ECR, GST, NH4 and NH5
3) First rider from your team will cover the first 100 + kms (in ECR) and hand over the baton to the 2nd rider, who will then cover the next 100 + kms (in GST), followed by the 3rd and 4th riders subsequently in the next routes (NH4 and NH5).
4) If you are a 2 member team then the first rider has to cover 200 + kms (which is ECR + GST) and hand over the baton to the 2nd rider who will then have to cover 200 + kms (by riding in NH4 and NH5)
5) Ride Start and End Point for each leg is in CICLO Café, Starts on June 3rd at 6.00 AM
6) This is a competitive event, following the guidelines is mandatory.
Guidelines are as follows:
1) Obey Traffic Rules, Roads will not be blocked for the event.
2) Follow the Strava route
3) Rides to be tracked in Strava
4) Team has the leverage of choosing the riders and routes for each riders respectively.
5) If you are a 2 member team, then each rider will have to cover average of 220 kms
6) If you are a 4 member team, then each rider will have to cover average of 110 kms
7) No Drafting in any form is appreciable (motor vehicle / co-rider)
8) It is a fully self-supported ride (however refreshments will be provided at Start, U Turn and End points)
9) Attendance at Start, U-turn, End Point is mandatory.
10) In case of missing out in giving the attendance at any of the above said points leads to disqualification.
11) There will also be secret check-points.
12) Once the rider from your team has finished his / her distance remember to handover the Baton to the subsequent rider.
13) The rides tracked through your strava would be validated by the team and the organizing team's decision is FINAL.
14) For riding between 6PM to 6AM, powerful head and tail lights with reflective jacket is must.
15) A rider who is not adhering to any of the above said will be disqualified, hence together as a team will be banned from the event.
1st and 2nd prizes in each category would be awarded (subject to minimum participation of 5 teams in the category).
The event is supported by www.choosemybicycles.com
ORGANIZERS DECISION IS FINAL
RIDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.